Great Prices on Motorfist!!!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One of the Executives from Motorfist called the other day, informing me of a promotion many Motorfist dealers are doing...

They have carried over the Glove promotion.. Buy ANY jacket now and receive a free pair of gloves.. And...Something a little more creative is now in the works... We are able to sell the Recession Jacket and Pants with your choice of Glove for..... are you ready for it.............

349.99 Plus tax!!!!! Find your local Motorfist dealer!! Give them a call and see if they can swing this.. It's so worth it if you are on a tight budget. I Usually wear My Rekon stuff or my Empress stuff. We ride pretty hard Core each week... They Both hold up well, giving me warmth and dryness.. The Empress is Toray.. Rekon is eVent I have not been wet or cold yet.

The recession line up of outerwear is SUPER reasonable. For those of you who have not looked at the recession line up, it may be worth a visit. My kids wear the recession line. It is not the E-Vent technology, but utilizes a very waterproof and breathable Toray like my Empress fabric.

Here's a blurb about it:
[h=3][/h] Living during hard times doesn’t mean sacrificing comfort when you ride. Built with highly waterproof/breathable Toray fabric, this jacket has all the features that are needed to make the ride enjoyable without all the extras. A flapped center zip, Pit Zips, Lay-Flat contoured cuffs and the tailored fit we are famous for are all still included but with an eye out for the blue collar working guy. Constructed of highly abrasion resistant mid-weight fabrics, this jacket is constructed as well as our heavier priced gear. This great jacket is still fully lined with a fleece collar to keep things dry inside.
The Recession Jacket, built with MotorFist quality and attention to detail but still finding a way to allow you to keep a little more hidden under the mattress

Hope this helps!

Last edited:

pat84

Reaction score
Are you saying that you can get a jacket, a pair of pants and gloves for $349, or a jacket or a pair of pants and then a pair of gloves for $349?

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What??? $349 for any jacket & pants & gloves??? Are you sure?

I'm not coming to Nelson until next month though...

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So the Recession Jacket, and Pants and gloves for 349.99. including a pair of gloves! Yup I'm sure! Just to clarify that's the recession Jacket, Pants and pair of gloves for 349.99 plus tax. Canadian dolla....

Have a wicked day!

Momma :)

Last edited by a moderator:

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ho LEEEE smokers.. getting low on stock.. have a couple jackets and pants left in the recession line. Contact your local Motorfist dealer and see if they are running the promotion. Motorfist is being extremely helpful to it's dealers!!

Top Bottom