Great Place Valmount hotel

pete gads

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some poeple stay there and had a bad time I've stay lots and had great times. He let me leave my dog ther one time when it came along. Never told us to keep quiet at nite and even buys drinks for birthdays Hes a good man and treats you like you treat him. He started to put microwave in the rooms for use there not to take from the room to the hill to use. He has a nice Don Cherry coat in a glass case along with a tall statue. leave them in the bar don;t take to your room and things will be find. So before you boycott on someones story try it for your self first.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I echo your sentiments, Peter has been great to us. No problems with the Valemount Hotel in all the years we have been staying here.

crashnburn

Reaction score
Some poeple stay there and had a bad time I've stay lots and had great times. He let me leave my dog ther one time when it came along. Never told us to keep quiet at nite and even buys drinks for birthdays Hes a good man and treats you like you treat him. He started to put microwave in the rooms for use there not to take from the room to the hill to use. He has a nice Don Cherry coat in a glass case along with a tall statue. leave them in the bar don;t take to your room and things will be find. So before you boycott on someones story try it for your self first.

Just got back from staying there for the last 4 nights. It is a great place good food and great people. Our group has never had any problemsstaying here always treated very good. We will be staying there again next trip to Valemount. The people at P&V's Confectionary are great this is where we purchase our fuel and grub for the day. They are also a proud sponser of VARDA.:beer::beer::beer:

rmksledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got back from staying there for the last 4 nights. It is a great place good food and great people. Our group has never had any problemsstaying here always treated very good. We will be staying there again next trip to Valemount. The people at P&V's Confectionary are great this is where we purchase our fuel and grub for the day. They are also a proud sponser of VARDA.:beer::beer::beer:

that is where we get all our fuel and food for the day. I was just there this weekend and the girls making the food remembered us from the month before

Top Bottom