GREAT DEAL! 2016 Arctic Cat HCR 153 - S&M What you want to pay?

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Mike at Alberta Cycle Motorsports in Edmonton has a brand new 2016 Arctic Cat HCR 800 - 153 x 2.6 - Out the door price is $140000.00 + GST,

How much do you want to pay for it, all in ? Please post your offer.

This is an offer to members on Snowandmud.com, offers will be accepted until next Saturday at noon (Dec 6, 2015).
This is for one (1) snowmobile only, only serious inquires please, (** The seller is not obligated to sell if the reserve is not met)
You
can view the sled at Alberta Cycle Motorsports in Edmonton

IMG_55931.jpg

Last edited:

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i believe its an auction available to snowandmud members only

i would start it but i just bought a skidoo

McGrath

Supporting Vendor, Alberta Cycle
Reaction score
So basically this is just another sled for sale. Why not put it in the classifieds.
Some clarification =How much do you want to pay for it, all in ? Please post your offer.

let's just say customer won't be riding it so sell it fast.

Last edited:

rebel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$6666.66

Note: "Contents of this forum have been read by the CIA, FBI, IRS, BATF, DHS, NSA, TSA, EPA, BLM, MSNBC, CrTC, FEDS, ADMINS &MODS. There is absolutely NO expectation of privacy."

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$6666.66

Note: "Contents of this forum have been read by the CIA, FBI, IRS, BATF, DHS, NSA, TSA, EPA, BLM, MSNBC, CrTC, FEDS, ADMINS &MODS. There is absolutely NO expectation of privacy."
$6666.67

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

rebel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$7777.77

rebel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$9001.55

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
this thread is about a sale on a sled that Mike from Alberta Cycle has offered us a chance to get a brand new sled for a very decent price. If your looking for a new sled here is your chance to get one for what you wish you could pay. Who knows maybe you will have that magic number and pick up a new sled for a bargain. This sled is brand new. Please keep this thread serious. thx.

McGrath

Supporting Vendor, Alberta Cycle
Reaction score
This is not a joke at all, some people run into difficult situations and some people can gain from it. I just was hoping to help a guy out and sell his sled for him. He knows he will take a big hit already the question is how much. On Saturday someone will obviously get a sled for a major discount.

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My offer was serious, and sincere. Did I expect it to take the cake? Nah, I don't have the pockets some do (and good on em!) I was just hoping for the best.

Hope this helps your feller out as well as someone here lands a sweet new machine at a decent price.

:beer:

Top Bottom