Gov money

PDQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's up with Alberta??? Quebec just announced that they spent 6million on their snowmobile clubs for the year 2011. Again ---Where is Alberta???:mad::nono:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Alberta clubs benefit from federal grants as well....

My understanding is that Kaybek-ers are much more involved in their clubs and this has spawned a province wide very sophisticated trail system which includes parallel groomed trails, one for sleds one for other OHV's (ATV's SXS's etc.)

Maybe if Albertans spent less time complaining about Quebec and put the same time/effort and support into our own local clubs we'd be in much better shape...

Last edited:

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

My understanding is that Kaybek-ers are much more involved in their clubs and this has spawned a province wide very sophisticated trail system which includes parallel groomed trails, one for sleds one for other OHV's (ATV's SXS's etc.)

Maybe if Albertans spent less time complaining about Quebec and put the same time/effort and support into our own local clubs we'd be in much better shape...

and have more of a voice when they want to close down riding areas but there is gov grants out there for new trails and such just need to pursue them

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

But they stole all our oil money!!!!!!:rolleyes: (and some of them speak french).

Top Bottom