Got Busted !

GRD

Reaction score
I used to have an RCMP neighbor. He told me that I should drop his name if I ever get pulled over for speeding, but I never did because it felt kinda retarded.

Maybe he didn't like you.... Most RCMP's will not care.

sassymudbug

Reaction score
I got caught in the Spruce Grove check stop on the long weekend but didn't get a ticket for my tinted windows since it was factory installed, he was the nicest sheriff I have ever dealt with :)

boydo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i get one a year usually, i dont complain because i know its wrong err unlawful is a better word. BUTTTT if they give me some bulls&*t reason about not being able to free you after a crash you lose all credibility to me. "we cant free you because of tint on your windows" i was told last year. really, i said how about kicking out one of the other five windows on my truck?? this year the cop gave a quick unsafe blah blah blah standard chat without sounding like a douche, much nicer lol

northern bear

RIP May 30,2022
Reaction score
I got caught with window tint about 20 years ago. Cop spent a good 10 minutes with his flashlight checking all the edges of the window for a tiny flake just to ensure it was applied, not factory. Got the ticket and a notice to report back to the station in 24 hrs to prove I had it removed. At that time the law essentially stated that anything applied was illegal from driver forward. So that includes films and windows that have been dipped. But a factory tinted glass is legal.

dvst8r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seems to be an Edmonton and area thing, just like photo radar, and speed traps in general.

Top Bottom