Gorman on dec-12 lost go pro stick

lsone

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Long shot but I rode Gorman December 12 and on the trail out I lost a black 2 piece GoPro pole setup. If anyone happened to pick it up that would be fantastic!

DTH

Reaction score
I was the last one out sat eve, didn't see anything.

Last edited:

lsone

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was the last one out sat eve, didn't see anything.
we came out around 230 as we had a belt eating summit to deal with. Hopefully a forum member or forum member friend grabbed it. I looked back last right at the trail head where you go left or right. Bounced out on the trail for sure.

Kaz Dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I drove out out on the trail @ 3:30 and there was no stick on the trail. Must have been picked up.

With the whops on the "groomed" trail, I am surprised my machine did not fall apart, let alone only losing a Go Pro stick......

I am going to be generous and assume the groomer operator has been grooming as per schedule the club puts and figure it is the above freezing temperatures that is making the trail feel like it has not been groomed at 10:00 AM, let alone 3:30 PM.

lsone

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I drove out out on the trail @ 3:30 and there was no stick on the trail. Must have been picked up.

With the whops on the "groomed" trail, I am surprised my machine did not fall apart, let alone only losing a Go Pro stick......

I am going to be generous and assume the groomer operator has been grooming as per schedule the club puts and figure it is the above freezing temperatures that is making the trail feel like it has not been groomed at 10:00 AM, let alone 3:30 PM.
It was starting to get bad, but nothing like frisby, my God can that place get bad hahaha

Last edited:
Top Bottom