Gorilla silverback / garbage tires

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is a defect and i would post it everywhere i can think of. Including Highlifter , seeing that Gorilla spends most of there time on there bashing super ATV. sorry but outlaws are twice the tire of silverbacks and the reason is ITP made silverbacks enough said.....Them pictures are undisputable !!

ubergod

Reaction score
This is happening all on just ONE of your tires... the other 3 are fine?
Could very well be a defective tire...

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it's just one tire and not all 3 I would definetly be on them and send some pics. But like posted already, ITP's are junk. If they won't help you out, I'd sell the other three and buy something different!

ubergod

Reaction score
If it's just one tire and not all 3 I would definetly be on them and send some pics. But like posted already, ITP's are junk. If they won't help you out, I'd sell the other three and buy something different!

yeah, good luck selling 3 tires... haha... just sayin..

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Post the pics on the Highlifter tire forum, you should not have to SELL anything ...it should be replaced. When choosing between outlaws backs ,this should cost them a few bucks,not to mention there crappy customer service !!

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was thinking of looking at gorilla but I think i will look elsewhere.

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
outlaws for the win, I would bark up as many trees as u can and just maybe gorilla will do something about it. About 4 or5 of my buddies bought backs and there all fallen apart after one season. There gonna try to get rid of them to buy some outlaws..... if u are gonna buy just the one new back go down to retro cycle and talk to nigel , seeing as you are in red deer.

Aaron8747

Reaction score
Well i got an email from Gorilla and they are going to replace the tire. cost me $80.00 to send the one back to them and they wont ship my new one until it arrives but at least they are going to do something about it.

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good job sticking to your guns. its fking total bs when a manufacture makes something that costs like 300$ and it falls apart and they go.. not our problem.

gofast89

Reaction score
it is bs I have one doing the exact same thing pretty f@$*ing livid over it!!! gunna be ripping some new a-holes over it too! 500kms and I tried to take care of them not spinning on gravel n what not because they cost a pretty penny. got some friends running backs who abuse the hell out of em n they held up thought they woulda been the way to go. but ima think outlaws got the upper hand here

BIG DAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have never run backs however my pluglites by ITP looked alot like that after 1500kms I now run 28" laws and am very pleased

Rneddel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my ITP mudlights XXL are perfect for my quad. Any bigger and my axles will pay the price hahah
mud.jpg

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the pure negligence and destruction my brother in law puts through his outlaw 29.5s is crazy, i would be only getting outlaws based on how he treat his and he has no issues with them loosing lugs or separating.

..Stiffler..

Reaction score
Weird gorilla won't help u. It does look like a defect to me. Especially only one tire. I had a problem with my 28" backs when I had them. They were bulging at the outside end of the lug and gorilla send me 2 new tires and I didn't even have to send the old ones back.

I also had 30" after and no issues. Loved the tires.

Good luck

Stiff

Tapatalk using iPad.

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have noticed some cracks starting to develop in the same areas on my 28" backs. They have over 1000km and I abuse they really badly. Wheelies on pavement included.

On a side note I blew a bead about 30 km back in the bush and had to ride out on it. We couldn't reseat the tire. So by the time I got back to the truck the tire was shredded badly with the cords coming out of the rubber on the inside of the tire. Brought it back to Kevin at rapid revolutions, where I purchased the tires, and he put a new tire on right on the spot free of charge and told me to go ride and have fun. He said if they didn't want to warranty it he'd give me a call so I could come in and pay for it.

jazzman

Reaction score
My 09 grizz 700 has had a set of gorillias on since new. It just rolled over 9100km and paddles are half worn out. I have never had issues with the lugs coming off . My new xmr has the gorillias on it I guess we will see what happends.

Top Bottom