Gorilla silverback / garbage tires

jazzman

Reaction score
Pipe, power,commander,cam, 2" lift gorilla axles, no trimming it was fine for my first quad. Dig like crazy! I work in a lot of remote places is why I put them on. 12x12x27 on all four corners. And I thought they worked fine. The new Xmr should rock!

Last edited:

Godeeper

Reaction score
Same thing happening to mine. Got about 700km on brand new 32 silverbacks. I think it's from hooking up on hard pack. Mine are on my rzr 900 w/ 7" lift. Gonna rotate them and hopefully make it through the season without too many cracks. Don't think the 30's will have this problem, not enough flex with their shorter lugs. Not impressed at all!!!

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Whats with the hostility on this website lately. Everyone is quick to jump on the guy posting the thread.

My buddies both have 30" Silverbacks with thousands of hard pack miles on them. You got a dud. That's unacceptable on Gorilla's side. I'm glad to read that you are getting a new tire. But they should not have made you sent the whole tire to them. That's their screw up, not yours. That's why i have no interest in silverbacks and am looking at outlaws.

Top Bottom