GOpro front sled mount?

BillyYork

Reaction score
Will this work with a round style front bumper? I got an aftermarket one on my pro, probably 1" to 1-1/2" diam. If so ill take one.

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will this work with a round style front bumper? I got an aftermarket one on my pro, probably 1" to 1-1/2" diam. If so ill take one.

Not to steal any customers, but if they don't make a mount that'll work for you, maybe check out RAM mounts. They make mounts for round-bar applications.

codered306

Reaction score
We're making them for all oem bumpers right now . It's hard to keep with aftermarket stuff. The ram mounts are alright but aren't specific to each brand we like to make them custom for each model so they fit tighter and don't cause any damage what so ever to the bumper and u get a tighter fit.

codered306

Reaction score
Pro's are ready! image.jpg

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw one with my own eyes this past weekend. Good stuff boys. Sure could use one for the older REV's.... ;)

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got hardon mounts coming for the pro & viper....gonna be cool new view for sure

Big BUBBY

Reaction score
Just a friendly reminder to everyone who bought a hardoncameramounts don't rely on the double sided tape countersink and screw on your gopro , contour or drift or what ever camera you you're using's mounting bracket like so

Top Bottom