Goose tower

nolan

Reaction score
Any up to date conditions from Swan Hills for this long weekend, thinking of one last rip. Was there last weekend still great riding?????

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was just north of there on Sat. If you look at the pics snow was ok but if it stays warm you won't be able to go near the cut blocks without haven stumpy slap ya. but trails and ditches were ok. have a good time.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we never went to goose tower for that reason exactly. stayed close to the highway and rode in from there. a little farther north near the gravel pit is where we went in.

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was +12 yesterday and +13 today at Judy Creek. She's melting fast, lotsa water in the ditches already boys.:(:(:( I hate to say it but I think it's over.

bigblock600

Reaction score
rode goose tower on sunday the 5th.
awesome waist deep snow, with a slight crust on top. South facing hills got a bit wet and heavy from the afternoon sun...no more powder. but anything north facing or in the trees still had lots of loose snow. i would still ride there this weekend. the goose tower road being sloppy is the only issue. cutlines and trails still have planty of snow. just be sure you arent driving a 2wd, or pulling a big enclosed trailer and you should be fine.
the road was a bit sloppy on the way out at the end of the day, but will be frozen still in the mornings.
I say giver' for 1 last weekend

SKIROULE

Reaction score
Me and Buddy went out last Saturday Staged right in Swan hills and made the trek to Fox creek. Trails were great, lots of snow still in the cut lines and shaded trails. Had some issues with cooling but still one of the best rides yet. Planning on going out this Friday for one more.

nolan

Reaction score
Talked to local yesterday who says still good snow , but some clear spot to GT,, we r heading out this morning for the weekend????

Top Bottom