Goodfish Lake 4th Annual Quad Rally

Franny

Reaction score
Same trail as last year. Officially. Yeah!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Franny

Reaction score
The first beaver dam
2e48c85c7848e90e3cca98be27ee356e.jpg

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there a way around these bigger holes for the stock quads? Or just hook up & drag them through with bigger machines??

Absledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes all of those places you can go around. Some mud holes may need a winch or a buddy to push or pull. It's a moderate trail.

Good to know. I'm thinking I might talk the brother into bringing out his rhino but I was a little worried about it not being snorkeled.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Good to know. I'm thinking I might talk the brother into bringing out his rhino but I was a little worried about it not being snorkeled.

you might want a snorkel for yourself too looking at the photo's and video...... just in case you need to hook up a winch.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why would you want to run a stock quad through them huge water holes, been there back quite a few years ago, back then we had only 300's and or 400's. Good thing for a ring road trail, kind of hard for a wife or kids they would drown or kill there hubbies when they got home.

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's why I asked. Have friends with stock 4 seat Rzr. Both kids are under 6. Be awfully cold & wet after having to go through that with no way around.

Franny

Reaction score
In the pictures I posted those were all our kids. There are ways around. Ask George about the first water hole and he can give you advice getting around.

Franny

Reaction score
c77878713e100ff12584c651604f067b.jpg
when you get here go on the left side of the fence.

Absledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why would you want to run a stock quad through them huge water holes, been there back quite a few years ago, back then we had only 300's and or 400's. Good thing for a ring road trail, kind of hard for a wife or kids they would drown or kill there hubbies when they got home.

Not looking to go through the real deep stuff. I don't mind a bit of mud but I leave the deep water to the other guys. Anyways the rhinos in the truck so I'm all set for tomorrow!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Absledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow that was quite a tough course you guys had there! Idk how the guys in 4 sweater rzr's made it! It was a good time apart from overheating every 3 km

Remoth

Reaction score
Was a great time. Lots of challenging spots. Saw some guys mucking about on top of the last beaverdam. Thought we were going to have a repeat of last year... we got there later so, we were in the last bunch to go and wow there was a lot of sloppy areas. Overall it was a really good mix and a lot of fun was had.

MikeI

Reaction score
I had Lots of fun at the goodfish rally! Lots of mud and challenging spots, and there were lots of nice guys helping each other at the ****ty spots like the last beaver damn that area was a mess! Good times Thanks!

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So wheres all the pics of the carnage from the wknd?? And the list of winners for those prizes??
Had a great rip on the RZR till I blew a bead on front tire & broke another rear axle!!! Then it got interesting getting through all the crap holes. Worst part is the idiot rides that figure we can squeeze 2-3 wide on a single lane trail. And thanks to the guy that rear ended me & then couldnt even figure out how to get his quad into reverse!!! Get the F**K OFF the RALLIES!!!

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a blast. We made it through OK but it was definitely challenging in spots. Lucky for my group, we were probably in the first 50 quads. I heard there were 519 quads - I feel sorry for the poor buggers at the end. Anyone know how long it took for the last riders to come in?

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My daughter & I did have a great day. Just a few stupid people. We also made it out in the early group. We hit the last Beaver dam just as some guys busted the top & it was getting backed up bad with riders. We were shown a way aorund the Dam & made it back at a decent time. Thought there was a lot more then 519 quads though.

All in all another great ride at Goodfish. Thanks to all the guys that set up the course & were out on the trail to help out.

Top Bottom