Good times last season in the valley.

kellyc_24

Reaction score
Whatup ? SLEDSHRED

This is a compilation of snowmobile accessed snowboarding deep in the heart of the Cariboo and Monashee mountains from the 2012/13 season. Enjoy.

Video looks sweet. Love the Sled Skiing/Boarding. My brothers and I have found some sweet zones in the same area's over the past severall years and looking forward to the first trip of the year next week. Do you guy's tour up with Split boards as well? You can get some ridiculous lines in if you are willing to do a bit of touring.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome, would really like to start doing more sled boarding, some of those lines look wicked fun....... I do believe I rode with you guys last winter up on foam creek at the end of march, was with 6 guys from saskatoon, had a great day, ecspecially when we dropped down onto the lake and come up through the trees

deep blue

Reaction score
A bit of bootpacking and snowshoeing. But most lines we are getting to with just the sled. Considering getting a split. Maybe next season.

deep blue

Reaction score
Been out 3 times. Mostly checking conditions and trail building. Gonna do a few runs Thur/Fri. Should be good for snowboarding if you can get on roads that get to higher elevations. Still a bit skinny for sledding in the alpine. Sorry no pics/vid yet.

Lots of A arms and tunnels goin down in these parts. Tread lightly.

DooBoarder

Reaction score
Been out 3 times. Mostly checking conditions and trail building. Gonna do a few runs Thur/Fri. Should be good for snowboarding if you can get on roads that get to higher elevations. Still a bit skinny for sledding in the alpine. Sorry no pics/vid yet.

Lots of A arms and tunnels goin down in these parts. Tread lightly.

Sounds like you're getting a bit of snow the last couple of days hope that helps on the treading lightly part. Would sure like to get out for a day with you and your crew for some shreddin, you guys got it going on there by the looks of your vid and site...awesome! Have a good one if ya make it out Thurs, Friday.

Top Bottom