Good spot to party.

killernewf

Reaction score
Hey all just wondering about a good spot to party this weekend? This will be my first time in McBride but looking foreward to it. 15 of us from Fort McMurray are on the way Thursday. See yall in them there hills and at the bar.:d

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You will be going to the Giggling Grizzly,There is a Gong in the Bar,Go hit it and you all get free beer!
Dont tell anyone I told you that!
catmando!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
You will be going to the Giggling Grizzly Pub,There is a Gong in the Bar,Go hit it andthe rest of your group will all get 1 round of free drinks!!!
Tell everyone I told you that!
catmando!

YOU'RE MEAN KITTYMAN, I FIXED IT FOR YA....... :d:d:d:d:d ANOTHER GOOD PLACE IS THE OLD HOTEL DOWNTOWN BY THE TRAIN TRACKS.............. DON'T FORGET THE TRAILER PARK AREA(LONG STORY), RIGHT "IMSICK"??

P.S....... YOU MIGHT WANT TO ASK ABOUT IT BEFORE HITTING IT;)

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
(....DON'T FORGET THE TRAILER PARK AREA)

LMAO....Yes, a must visit especially for you new visitors.... 15 of ya, that'll be quite a wagon train!!!

YUP, AND BEWARE OF THE GIRL NAMED BAILEY..... SHE LAID A SMACKDOWN ON "IMSICK" IN THE BACK ALLEY(HE'S ABOUT 6'4" AND 250LB?)..... TOO BAD HE COULDN'T HIT BACK!!!!!!!! WAS FUNNY, YOU HAD TO BE THERE.:d:d:d:beer::beer::beer:

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
definatly go to the bar by the train station. If you stay till it closes you can usually find a house party.

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
definatly go to the bar by the train station. If you stay till it closes you can usually find a house party.

IN THE TRAILER TRASH AREA AND THEN HAVE A "BIG" GIRL LAY A SMACKDOWN ON "IMSICK", AND THEN DRAG ANOTHER GUY BACK TO THE HOTEL THAT SAYS HE DOESN'T WANT TO LIVE AND WANTS TO JUST CURL UP ON THE FROZEN GROUND AND SLEEP(2 BLOCKS AWAY FROM HOTEL)..... NOT THAT IT HAPPENED TO ME OR IMSICK THOUGH.............. LMFAO.... BAHAHAHAAHA:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:beer:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha I was there that night! I'm friends with her and she can kick some butt lol

The Bar is always fun and everyone is friendly. 15 ppl is a lot to try and fit in the Grizz if you're lookin to sit together to eat, but it's a really nice place. bang that gong!!

ah now your talking, Snowhunny, you may have a line up. if that's what you call it, i'll giver a bang.

killernewf

Reaction score
Too funny guys. I was expecting this question to get ripped up like that. Awesome to know that some people still got a funny bone in them. See yall sometime this evening.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were in the griz on the weekend with a whole bunch of freinds from out of town, and there was over 16 of us and we had lots of room and great food and service.. It's a definite stop for anyone coming to town. they have some of the best food in town..

DUSTINSPELLMAN

Reaction score
most of the food in mcbride is great mmmmm makes me want to go there now
to bad i cant no one to go with and i dont own a truck :(

Top Bottom