Good Snowmobiling gloves??

Spector

Reaction score
Another vote for True North Adventure Gear. The Storm glove is great for riding on most days, the Powder Storm covers the arm more and has heavier Thinsulate.

Besides these guys are sledders and support the sport, unlike MEC or other 'non-motorized' sports stores:nono:

Vertical-Extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
True North Adventure Gear gloves are second to none. Klim by far makes the best outerware and TNA makes the best gloves. watch the thunderstuck movies, all Klim gear and all true north gloves

chelle

Marathon Truck Decks
Reaction score
I use North Face Ice Climbing gloves because they have almost no insulation on the palm so the grip is excellant. They are meant for gripping an ice axe. I've got one season on them so far and no signs of wear yet.

Most of the snowboarding gloves have to much insulation in the palm and it bunches. IMHO.

Sleeper700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been using the Ski-doo Action Gloves for the last couple of seasons. They are great for most riding situations. The outside of the glove can be dripping wet, but the inside is bone dry. They are not overly bulky, and have lots of grip. They are normally $50-$55, but I got another pair at the snowmobile show this year for $30. I also usually bring a pair of light mechanix gloves for warmer days, and some days... no gloves at all.

Top Bottom