good shop for lift kits in edmonton

Oilboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
trucks plus are a good guys, i just got some new rubber from them 35x12.5x20 procomp xtreme at's best price anywhere in the city for tires and i called everywhere.

still havent done the lift on my truck though just turned the tune down so the axle wrap isnt as bad any more,

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check out Carli's 4.5" Super Duty Starter System...it's by far not the least expensive kit on the market, but you get what you pay for. It comes with a 6 leaf add-a-pack that replaces the large thick overload spring on the bottom of the stock leaf pack. This helps eliminate axle wrap issues, as the stock F350 already has a 4 inch block. We aren't in Edmonton, but we do great work and treat every truck as if it was our own.

We have the kit in stock...feel free to call for pricing and to get answers for any questions you may have. (403)933-5445

Attachments

• kit_ford-starter_detail.jpg
    kit_ford-starter_detail.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 284

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My 1 ton rides as good as a stock half ton actually :d It isn't cheap but so worth it.

Traction bars are 1 simple bar mounted from the axle to frame, no give allowed, they limit suspension movement a lot. The longer they are the better because they will allow more morement but still. Decent for preventing axle wrap though.

Ladder bars are better because they have a pivot point at the frame to allow the suspension to cycle so they can move forward and back, but not let the axle rotate or wrap. And they are two bars on the axle and merge to one on the frame.

If you do it right there is no reason a lift shouldn't result in a better ride.

I have a 2006 F350 with a Pro-Com 6 inch lift and it handles great after the initial acceleration where I get a bit of chatter from the read end. Would ladder bars fix this??

PS Sorry to highjack this thread - Tks

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 2006 F350 with a Pro-Com 6 inch lift and it handles great after the initial acceleration where I get a bit of chatter from the read end. Would ladder bars fix this??

PS Sorry to highjack this thread - Tks

Yep, but get ladder bars NOT traction bars. Traction bars kill your ride and suspension movement. Ladder bars will just get rid of axle wrap.

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whatever style of bars that you get - you want ones that have a shackle at the forward frame mount location and an upper and lower mount location on the axle end. This will stop your axle from wrapping, but won't limit any suspension movement.

Guest102

Reaction score
Offroad rage did a 10" fabtech for me for under 5000 installed. Best guys I ever had work on a truck for me. Had tonka before, but they sucked.

Guest102

Reaction score
Under 5000?? What kind of truck was the lift for?
It was closer to 4 than 5 haha.
05 f250 fabtech 4link setup. dual steering stabilizer and 8" rear springs.
Totally worth it considering tonka4WD cost me 3600 four years ago for a 6" trailmaster on my 07 duramax

davedino

Reaction score
hi guys i was wondering where can i get a good lift kit for cheap in alberta it has to be 6" so my 36" super swampers will fit on 17" rims the truck is a 2007 dodge ram 1500 4x4 quad cab larmie if you have a lift there can i get a price and a total price when installed thanks for your time happy new years everyone.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hi guys i was wondering where can i get a good lift kit for cheap in alberta it has to be 6" so my 36" super swampers will fit on 17" rims the truck is a 2007 dodge ram 1500 4x4 quad cab larmie if you have a lift there can i get a price and a total price when installed thanks for your time happy new years everyone.

6" and 36" on IFS. Wow, get ready to be replacing things......a lot. IFS and lifts do not mix without a lot of money.

Top Bottom