Where To Get Lift Kit

J__Zak

Reaction score
First off hope I put this in the right category.

I'm looking at getting a 4-6" lift kit for my 09 silverado half ton (I'm thinking BDS.) I am from the Edmonton area and was just hoping someone could point me in the right direction of what shops are good to deal with and which to stay away from from personal experience.

Thanks.

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Real men install them themselves. Just messin with you. Try Kal Tire. Ask your local dealership. Plenty of online places to buy.

Last edited:

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I order all my stuff from jared from castle custom trucks in pincher creek, I live in Saskatchewan but he still makes it worthwhile for me! he is on here as well jaredszakacs is his username

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put a Fabtech lift in my 07 silverado half ton. I highly recommend staying away from them or any other company that requires any mods, you want one that is a bolt in and completely removable so you can return it to stock.

I am not a big fan of lifts in half tons. They will go through a lot of parts. They arent built for having big rubber.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On a Chev you need to do a solid axle swap. (half ton or otherwise) Any thing less is garbage and I wouldn't even bother,,,,, Maybe a leveling kit...

Oilsandsking

Reaction score
I have a 6" long arm kit from BDS on my 2012 3500 ram the kit is by far the best out there , rides awesome and they have a lifetime warranty on there kits . As for places that sell them I bought from Cap-it and they installed the kit . Here's another thing at capit they have a life time on there install

Last edited:

yamafam

Reaction score
I did a 6" bds on my 2012 1/2 ton last year. Trucks plus in edmonton did it for me, good prices and no issues. Havent had one part go bad on the kit or the truck yet. Im up to 75000km on the lift/tires. Oil field km to.

PonyboyCurtis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I run a 8" BDS lift on my F150 with 36" super swamper irocks. Absolutely no rubbing, and the ride is awesome! Very happy with the BDS kit.

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like the bds myself, have had zero problems. In Edmonton I would go see Greg at Farley's Truck and Auto in the west end. He knows his stuff, and has great pricing and cheaper labour rates than a place like kal tire.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the Support Bopper! We sell a ton of lift kits we do mostly BDS as there install is painless and there warranty is the best in the industry. we ship lift kits all over Canada and are willing to deal on prices.

Top Bottom