Good news dragonlady

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After reviewing the SHOUT BOX posts...it was obvious that you wanted SICK and ME to kill ourselfs.......Although your desires were not answered...........................WE HAVE SOME GREAT NEWS........SICK AND MYSELF WILL BE GOING TO VERNON TO WORK WITH YOU IN YOUR BOOTH.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
After reviewing the SHOUT BOX posts...it was obvious that you wanted SICK and ME to kill ourselfs.......Although your desires were not answered...........................WE HAVE SOME GREAT NEWS........SICK AND MYSELF WILL BE GOING TO VERNON TO WORK WITH YOU IN YOUR BOOTH.

TG will be there early to fit you guys with Pink T-shirts ! :d

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

did ya hear the good news? you get a free new shirt! lol

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
TG not going to Vernon, however, there will be pink shirts for these two gentlemen

TG who is all going from SM green team.........got hunch DL wont speak to us....dont want to get a complex and try kill myself again....someone to talk to will be nice.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
TG who is all going from SM green team.........got hunch DL wont speak to us....dont want to get a complex and try kill myself again....someone to talk to will be nice.

DL & Rknight111, and possibly BBToys on Saturday.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
DL & Rknight111, and possibly BBToys on Saturday.

WTF
DL wants me to kill myself
RK tells me to get the fugg out of the way..at shows
bbtoys hates me

Gonna be a long week-end

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
WTF
bbtoys hates me

Gonna be a long week-end

Just push RK back.

DL doesn't want you to kill yourself, thats her way of showing affection

BBToys doesn't hate you.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just push RK back.

DL doesn't want you to kill yourself, thats her way of showing affection

BBToys doesn't hate you.

Do Sick and me charge for the shirts or do we just throw them out Mardis Gras style...........BOOBIES for shirts

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Dl's daughter and her friend will be there to keep you in line, mr. Miyagi........ They are gonna be dressed in little halloween costumes...... You'll fit in with them just fine with those nice pink t's..... Enjoy, sroc!! Take some pics ;)

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
WTF
bbtoys hates me

Gonna be a long week-end

Ahh, Mr. Snotrocket, bbtoys doesn't hate you - he's just a bit of a hardazz when it comes to some of your posts. He's hilarious and you will probably have a great time at the show. DragonLady is a blast. RK tells EVERYONE to get out of his way so don't be insulted - he's just a little hyperactive. You'll see.

Are you REALLY going to be there or is this another one of those jokes that I didn't catch on to?

Last edited:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ahh, Mr. Snotrocket, bbtoys doesn't hate you - he's just a bit of a hardazz when it comes to some of your posts. He's hilarious and you will probably have a great time at the show. DragonLady is a blast. RK tells EVERYONE to get out of his way so don't be insulted - he's just a little hyperactive. You'll see.

Are you REALLY going to be there or is this another one of those jokes that I didn't catch on to?

Your such a nice Lady...always sunny comments...I feel better now........gonna be good to eat your cookies at MM09:eek:

FAB, SICK and SNOT on a road trip:d AND PICKING UP Darko too

There only taking me cuz I'am the designated driver......DRUNKEN CREEPS

G

Guest1

Your such a nice Lady...always sunny comments...I feel better now........gonna be good to eat your cookies at MM09:eek: FAB, SICK and SNOT on a road trip:d AND PICKING UP Darko too
There only taking me cuz I'am the designated driver......DRUNKEN CREEPS

Maybe she will bake some SPECIAL cookies for your BIRTHDAY on JAN 28th...:d

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ALL my cookies are special, but I haven't made SPECIAL cookies (brownies) for too many years to count. Snotrocket, lemme know what your favorite kind of cake is and I will bake you one for your birthday.

Your so kind,but it's not my birthday....these CREEPS are just trying to draw unwanted attention to me.
Thanks Heyjude:d

Top Bottom