Good Mechanic in Cranbrook- inspection

Team Pigeon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking at potentially buying a plow truck for our sledclub out here in castlegar.

Need to do a truck inspection in Cranbrook this week. Looking for your go-to mechanic in town. Truck is a 3/4ton FORD V10. Is the ford dealer good in town? Let me know some details.
Thanks

Steph

catinthehat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking at potentially buying a plow truck for our sledclub out here in castlegar.

Need to do a truck inspection in Cranbrook this week. Looking for your go-to mechanic in town. Truck is a 3/4ton FORD V10. Is the ford dealer good in town? Let me know some details.
Thanks

Steph
I would recommend EK Transmission. They have always treated me fairly and reasonably, plus they are sledders as well as huge supporters of our club.

Team Pigeon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right on fellas, thanks for your help. Hope alls good over there with your riding areas!

Team Pigeon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FML
The rig I was looking at sold this morning. Always a day late but we got the dollars. Would've been perfect for our use as it was already built and ready to go- truck, sander and plow. So with that, I'm looking once again for a suitable truck.

Got our skid steer for sale in the classifieds now. JohnDeer 317- 2006, 1440 hours, $16000.

Top Bottom