Good day mates

Nugget

Reaction score
Hi Everybody;
Just wanted to say hi to everyone and ask a question or 2. I just moved to the Spruce Grove/Stony Plain area and would like to know where are a few good places to ride a quad?
My daughter drove me crazy to get a quad so I bought one about 2 weeks ago and don't know where to go and drive it. we are just looking for a nice trail through the woods. Does anyone have any idea where we can go for a quiet sunday drive on the new machine?

Thanks

Nugget:rolleyes:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Welcome to the site....I live just off Hwy 43 south of 633 (Alberta Beach Hwy) The trails out here are very good. I can ride from my driveway to AB beach, Onoway, Gunn, Lake Isle ect...There is a good staging area at the pumpjack south on RR #?? from Hwy 633...I can find out the RR for ya. We ride the trails every weekend..:d

Bogger:beer:

mudhunter

Reaction score
I had a similar situation, we got the kid a Polaris 90 and I got tired of waiting my turn.... So i bought a 06 Grizzly 660 this summer.... Never looked back... Start it up every 24-48 hours so I keep my perspective......

You picked a great site, lots of experience to draw from...

See ya on the trails!:eek:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Welcome to the site

Attachments

• CopyofWelcomeAboard.jpg
    CopyofWelcomeAboard.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 88

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
aaarrrrrr howyabeee mate..welcome aboard arrrrrrrr..hard typin with this darn hook arrrrr:beer:

Nugget

Reaction score
Welcome to the site....I live just off Hwy 43 south of 633 (Alberta Beach Hwy) The trails out here are very good. I can ride from my driveway to AB beach, Onoway, Gunn, Lake Isle ect...There is a good staging area at the pumpjack south on RR #?? from Hwy 633...I can find out the RR for ya. We ride the trails every weekend..:d

Bogger:beer:

Thanks Bogger;
Sounds like what I am looking for. My daughter and I took a drive out that way a couple of weeks ago but being new to the area, we didn't have a clue where to go..

Thanks again.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Thanks Bogger;
Sounds like what I am looking for. My daughter and I took a drive out that way a couple of weeks ago but being new to the area, we didn't have a clue where to go..

Thanks again.

PM me and let me know when you are available to ride and if you want I can take you out and show you around the area...I also ride with my children...ages 6, 11, 14, and 17. I was out on the trails wednesday and they are good for the quads...the snow that is left is hard packed.. and if there are any sleds on the trail this will be the last weekend for that...some of the south facing hills are becoming bare.

Top Bottom