Goldrush new season

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would have figured his claims alone are worth more than that.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414544472.606575.jpg

Sent from my iPhone while wishing the snow was gone so I can go dirt biking.

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So Todd "powering out" pulling the wash plant up the bank I'm thinking was staged? That loader would spin the tires before going backwards no?

They dig four nice holes when you push to hard on a gravel pile. A lot of sh1t is staged in that show.

One thing for certain is that the Hoffmans are stupid as phuck. Need a prayer to cross a river. :dontknow:

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree he said it hasn't got the power then some how maybe God intervened and he had power lol. That old loader probably would of stoled out first IMO.

Black Rhino

Reaction score
I agree he said it hasn't got the power then some how maybe God intervened and he had power lol. That old loader probably would of stoled out first IMO.

Can't believe these Hoffman's they couldn't find their ass with both hands...too much staging, I think the show is too much TV and Too Little Substance!

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So Todd "powering out" pulling the wash plant up the bank I'm thinking was staged? That loader would spin the tires before going backwards no?
LOL yeah it may be old but it's still a 980 and that wash plant is only about 50k lbs.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't believe these Hoffman's they couldn't find their ass with both hands...too much staging, I think the show is too much TV and Too Little Substance!

Todd couldn't forsure he's to fat to reach his ass!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
When he snapped that what looked to be 3/8 chain was hopefully staged. But he was still stupid to do it. I would have told the produces to stuff that idea. Don't need a chain taking out my head in the loader.

That was some ridiculously small chain for that task. And then in the next scene, they suddenly have some nice big heavy stuff. It's quite ridiculous, the staging, actually.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That was some ridiculously small chain for that task. And then in the next scene, they suddenly have some nice big heavy stuff. It's quite ridiculous, the staging, actually.

Their staging works though. My girlfriend was like OMG is he ok. And I'm sitting there going OMG that was so friggn fake

Top Bottom