Goldrush new season

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope that Dave does good this year away from the idiot Todd. Parker came into the Finning Sparwood branch in the spring when I was working real cool to met him. even had a ugly kid shirt on!

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The summer of 2013 we did a Yukon/Alaska summer holiday, we spent a week at Dawson city and its quite a wild town, we had our side by sides with and locals gave us a little insight to where the Haufmans camp was... After five hrs we found their camp down the hunker Rd

this was beginning of July and the snow had just melted and most guys were just starting to mine, we were totally in dismay to find Todd's camp with so much garbage laying around... He just up and left the season before and never even winterized the trailers or anything, these were all new trailers that were just wrecked... He had taken the tremble and filled in the tailings pond some what, and left a few trucks, loader and lots of garbage... Locals said he will be fined... Discoverys trailers were no better... And they were off to South America never planning to clean up there mess in the Yukon

one thing that alarmed me was inside Todd's trailer, never seen so much nasal sinus congestion medicine, like 100s of boxes... Lol

i told my buddy we need to find some gold on the Haufmans site so we did some digging with the loader... A memory I will not forgot... Grabbed a few memorabilia objects for conversation... Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    230.8 KB · Views: 219
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 221

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So let me get this straight. They abandoned hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of equipment and gear just like that? That Volvo L220E is a pretty decent loader. I just did a bearing roll-in on one this summer and it didn't even really need it at 10,000ish hours

Last edited:

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So let me get this straight. They abandoned hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of equipment and gear just like that? That Volvo L220E is a pretty decent loader. I just did a bearing roll-in on one this summer and it didn't even really need it at 10,000ish hours
I think they lease/rent all the equipment.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
as much as todd pisses me off he is an underdog and it would be nice to see an underdog score gives me hope. no infact it makes me realize that if a tool like todd can go up there and mine and score even moderetly then i can go there and flourish
Actually i was thinking parker was more the underdog. I remember when he started at big nugget he was damn near down and out and just starting. Man look what that guy has grown to. I mean when he started i wouldnt have took a job with him no way in fear of not getting paid. I would have worked for the Hoffmans before parker. But now look. Parker is running a very well successful business and the Hoffmans, i would worry about not getting paid. The more i watch that show the more i believe todd is a fake. He doesnt make decisions based on business as much as for the show. Go be an actor elsewhere todd. I also bet he will want big red back. Wait........i dont remember, did parker ever pay todd the gold he promised him for his dozer or excavator? If i were parker and todd wanted big red id tell him to get bent.

Really want to see the crazy viking get the dredge going. I laugh when i hear hin talk and the way he puts stuff and does stuff. Very down to earth no BS kind of guy.

fidorama

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.geocaching.com
I do like what the Viking is trying to do, but he really paid $1,000,000 for that thing?? Wow!!! I just cannot imagine it to be worth that kind of money. looks like one hell of a big endeavor! cant wait to see how that works out

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do like what the Viking is trying to do, but he really paid $1,000,000 for that thing?? Wow!!! I just cannot imagine it to be worth that kind of money. looks like one hell of a big endeavor! cant wait to see how that works out
I thought the same thing. $1M for a dredge that hasn't run in 30 years and needs a ton of work to relocate and get running, and that's just to see if it's an economical machine to run or not as no one else has figured they were worth it for 25 years!

Todd is a total fake. Look at his place where the meeting took place with his guys. His home is a big lodge and it had huge shops and multiple hangers on the property. He's obviously got some money somewhere, meanwhile his crew are all working odd jobs to pay the bills.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought the same thing. $1M for a dredge that hasn't run in 30 years and needs a ton of work to relocate and get running, and that's just to see if it's an economical machine to run or not as no one else has figured they were worth it for 25 years!

Todd is a total fake. Look at his place where the meeting took place with his guys. His home is a big lodge and it had huge shops and multiple hangers on the property. He's obviously got some money somewhere, meanwhile his crew are all working odd jobs to pay the bills.
he has some sort of aviation company with his father, remember seeing that somewhere.

I just read that the hoffman's paid their 100oz fee, and they will continue to mine the mackinnon creek area in 2015. this was just announced 3 days ago, they must have held off until the premiere of the new season. interesting

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
he has some sort of aviation company with his father, remember seeing that somewhere.

I just read that the hoffman's paid their 100oz fee, and they will continue to mine the mackinnon creek area in 2015. this was just announced 3 days ago, they must have held off until the premiere of the new season. interesting
He must have officially bankrupt the old company as he is Jerusalem mining now not 316 mining.

Top Bottom