Golden does have snow

chelle

Marathon Truck Decks
Reaction score
I'm coming riding with ya'll soon. Take care of my original sled buddy, actually he can take care of himself. If I ever get my sled I'll come too.

nytro mtx

Reaction score
Ha Ha
Thanx Chell
Any word on the sled yet?
Think we are Heading out again Nov 24th maybe to vale or mcbride.
All the regular crew with Frasier and James.

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ha Ha
Thanx Chell
Any word on the sled yet?
Think we are Heading out again Nov 24th maybe to vale or mcbride.
All the regular crew with Frasier and James.

Headin to an Avalanche coarse in Lloydminster that weekend .Catch you next time.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seen some sleds from last weekend, this helps in my decision, about 20 years back i was the early bird as well and totaled my new summit in one weekend to a mistery object, never rode again that year till late january

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I generally don't ride until I can depart from my driveway on my sled and up the FSR. Gets the itch under control. I hate it when the road rocks are making all that noise so it kind of puts early riding in perspective…………..

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seen some sleds from last weekend, this helps in my decision, about 20 years back i was the early bird as well and totaled my new summit in one weekend to a mistery object, never rode again that year till late january

I hear ya. Got all excited and headed to Revy on Remembrance Day weekend once, back 12 or 13 years ago. The missing lugs, water crossings and clusterfack parking on the trail wasn't worth it. Being older and wiser, I save the early trip for another one when the snow is better.

Top Bottom