Going to the show, would like to meet other S&M members and Sled Betties.

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Getting quite a few members asking about the little get together today. You are all more than welcome to drop by. If you need directions (if I forgot anyone) shoot me a PM.

I see this happening:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Yes onoway falls under GBCA teritory, as for the jersey I wouldn't know, I don't have one myself, I represent the DPFN arm of the GBCA.....

For evening rides we usually meet up at the Beach Corner Liquor Store...

Hey Bogger, am I a GBCA member based on location or is there some form of initiation? also how can I get one of those jerseys

toyz

Reaction score
Maybe I will see you up there highfly. I need to get some equipment for the son.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
not even sure what our jersey status is myself......we could go with the s&m supplier but then they would cost too much......:smiliestirthepot:

Yes onoway falls under GBCA teritory, as for the jersey I wouldn't know, I don't have one myself, I represent the DPFN arm of the GBCA.....

For evening rides we usually meet up at the Beach Corner Liquor Store...

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Maybe if we offered free sled show tickets with purchase people wouldn't notice the price and we could pocket some cash......

not even sure what our jersey status is myself......we could go with the s&m supplier but then they would cost too much......:smiliestirthepot:

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i thought sled betties was done?

We have transitioned into "The Betties Powersports Network" Encompassing Sled, and Dirt riders. This Not for profit organization focuses on the support for women and girls as they
embark on their powersports journey. It could be the development of skills. For me, I super enjoy reaching out to the Youth in our community, teaching winter safety and survival with the experts from our Community. Whitewater Ski Resort, And the Canadian Avalanche Center have been incredible to work with. Yes there still is a Yearly movie production, which now has a few awesome bonus features. We have a wonderful networking system helping women to get to know each other, even if their home towns are far apart. Many rides are planned this year, as well as other events to help support industry, local clubs and individuals. "Network" is a term used to describe our reaching out factor rather than "network" in a television Network sense.
My daughter Brook is a Junior Bettie, and is taking the bull by the horns on this one already developing a teen sledder social networking page. She has met some awesome people she hopes to connect with at this years sled show, as well as some of the rides we have going on.
For little wee guys, we are creating a sled oval at the Bombi Track by Salmo. Be prepared for little teenie weenie sno crossers on 120s to rock it!! I'll be helping out there as much as possible. I know my other kids are super excited. It is a great way to reach out to families and help the little guys develop skill and awareness at a young age.

Have a great day Lionel. :)

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are currently 13 users browsing this thread. (12 members and 1 guests)

• +,
  • +,

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snowandmud.com booth, would be a great place to start.......... Then the beer gardens.......... :) ......... I'll be there friday nite :)

Rick!!!! the beer garden? No!!! thats not like you.... im going up Sat with highfly.... too bad i will miss you
Rich

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My daughter Brook is a Junior Bettie, and is taking the bull by the horns on this one already developing a teen sledder social networking page. She has met some awesome people she hopes to connect with at this years sled show, as well as some of the rides we have going on.

It just keeps getting better, good for her! Thats awesome!

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rick!!!! the beer garden? No!!! thats not like you.... im going up Sat with highfly.... too bad i will miss you
Rich

Who's this Rich guy???:boink:

Are ya sure you trust my :drive:ing. :cool:

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
QUOTE=white6;1523403]Like tam said, come by our booth! we're squatting in t&t's space ;) THANKS TERRY!
Otherwise I would assume most of us will be in our bettie swag while viewing the show ourselves.. or some of the wicked new s&m gear[/QUOTE]

I guess i will be in the T&T Booth as well probably close to the Betties.... :) :) :) i will be the dinguishing old guy...not to far from the Betties...:)

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess i will be in the T&T Booth as well probably close to the Betties.... :) :) :) i will be the distinguishing old guy...not to far from the Betties...:)

Like this amount of distinguished?
TheMostInterestingManInTheWorld_1426.jpg

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool ill be there too helping them out:)

Whoop whoop!!!! This is Main Jet's first year at the show, and My bosses are so completely Astounded by the support we are getting. Thank you to everyone. I
have a feeling I'm going to be needing a foot rub pretty darn soon after the show... If someone knows a Pedicure/foot rub person, encourage them to get booth at the Show... It would be soooooooooo worth it.. even a massage person....!!!.. or simply chill at the beer garden after. lol.

Top Bottom