Going to the show, would like to meet other S&M members and Sled Betties.

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your such a good ch!t Matt.
No really, send the wife, we'll keep her entertained for you ;)
Sorry boys she will be at home watching our kids while I slave away in Alberta. I could give you the code to our door if you want to visit her while I'm away. Can't promise you she won't pull the glock or defender out on you :)

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
but its SNOWMOBILING!!! gah the greatest thing in the world.. well next to.. nvm bahaha

REALLY?! I GET A CAPE!? your kidding? lol if your not.. bright/lime green :p Mandatory attire in the mainjet booth?

Errrr.... Does this include me?? I like capes!!!

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whoop whoop!!!! This is Main Jet's first year at the show, and My bosses are so completely Astounded by the support we are getting. Thank you to everyone. I
have a feeling I'm going to be needing a foot rub pretty darn soon after the show... If someone knows a Pedicure/foot rub person, encourage them to get booth at the Show... It would be soooooooooo worth it.. even a massage person....!!!.. or simply chill at the beer garden after. lol.

My daughter has two businesses www.facebook.com/theselittlepiggies.reflexology and www.facebook.com/pages/Impulse-Portraits/332416470116303 she does a great foot massage........

Last edited:
Top Bottom