goggles

sledcruiser

Reaction score
what colour lenses do you ride with? tinted for sun but what do you find the best for low light? clouded over?

i have a set of orange lense oakley and i have next to zero depth perception. i can see where im going when riding but as soon as im airbourne i have no idea how far ive gone or when im going to land.......

thnx Dan

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I gave up on tinted lenses for flat light and wear a clear lens. Nothing will create shadows where shadows don't exist.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is very much dependent on the person and their eye characteristics. I run two sets of goggles: clear 509 aviators and Oakleys with persimmon lenses. I use my Oakleys with the orange-pink tint for almost every type of light. In the flattest light I use clear- no tint ever makes that better for my migraine prone, light sensitive brain!! I tried blue and yellow lenses but they don't seem to help at all.

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com
Ride with the yellow/blue ridium lens, best for low light!!! It is yellow tint but has a light blue ridium coating...you can get them for any oakley goggle..

what colour lenses do you ride with? tinted for sun but what do you find the best for low light? clouded over?

i have a set of orange lense oakley and i have next to zero depth perception. i can see where im going when riding but as soon as im airbourne i have no idea how far ive gone or when im going to land.......

thnx Dan

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like having willy on the ignore list. :thumb: i recommend it to anybody that hasnt done it yet!

Sent while not working too hard

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had some smith yellow lenses they worked awesome. This time around i am going to try 509 night vision...who knows never owned 509's before.

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

thnx Dan
I run 509 sinisters and unless its bluebird I like the blue or pink lenses even run a mirrored with a rose lense and like them

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Usually wear my Habervisions with a polarized rose lense with mirror finish. I have orange Oakleys as a backup but honestly even with the mirror the roses are better in flat light than the orange. Also love the fan in the haber's it works awesome.

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bring with me, A set of orange lenses, a set of clear, and if I suspect bluebird, some mirror lenses.

Well, a set of goggles with each in there. Some days I leave the orange at home, if I know it'll be bright, and vis versa.

Can never have too many goggles.

sledcruiser

Reaction score
got some clear lenses to pop in my goggles. ill see how they wrk for me this week !

Top Bottom