GMC Front Bumper

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are there any good looking after market bumpers for a 07 classic GMC in the market need to replace bumper and valance. Have seen some but dont know brand name or any body have 1 for sale.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that's like asking if a woman is good looking, seems to be open to interpretation, lots of bumpers, maybe more info would help yer search, bush bumper, stock, homemade. chrome, painted,

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put a Herd bumper on after a deer remodeled the stock one. not the prettiest thing, but i like it

2011-09-21_15-14-53_554.jpg

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well needed in area where you drive. should stop moose.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well needed in area where you drive. should stop moose.
lol....I wish they were that tough, a deer will still rotate it back into the hood but that only costs a grand or so compared to the 8000+ it cost the first time. they said if it was one year older they would have wrote it off....it's one of the last of it's kind, 8.1 with a six speed allison. she's a keeper

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that's like asking if a woman is good looking, seems to be open to interpretation, lots of bumpers, maybe more info would help yer search, bush bumper, stock, homemade. chrome, painted,
Any is the key word.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
depends what kind of look you are going for! do you want a more classy street style look? then maybe try street scene or talk to gm about a yukon denali bumper! If you want something that can take a beating look into road armor, Innovative creations,fab fours,warn,smittybuilt,fusion.... the list goes on but those are the real popular ones out there if you find one you like pm me I will get you a price on one

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a buck stop on my 09 sub... saved my life... i think they are made in BC... I sent them pics of my truck said they should call the bumper moose stop... i was moving fasssssst! faster then most i am posative...

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I havw a stock one, cheap. Valance needs paint from storage scratches but was taken off at new. $150

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My valance is all cracked on the RH side of my '06. Headed into Montana last winter and ran through a couple hundred miles of slushy crap and went to turn and it broke the plastic on the bottom. Probably should just replace it with OEM, but I keep looking at these bumpers.

Throttle Down Kustoms Home

Just outside Lewistown, MT so they're not too far away for us.

GRD

Reaction score
My valance is all cracked on the RH side of my '06. Headed into Montana last winter and ran through a couple hundred miles of slushy crap and went to turn and it broke the plastic on the bottom. Probably should just replace it with OEM, but I keep looking at these bumpers.

Throttle Down Kustoms Home

Just outside Lewistown, MT so they're not too far away for us.

I like those bumpers!

Top Bottom