Gloves

Mtdgt

Reaction score
Anyone found a good glove manufacturer that works well for tree riding? Something that protects knuckles, fingers, is snug fitting and waterproof?

Rek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I found that the gloves made for extreme power walking work the best and buy the ones that are gore-tex! Just my opinion tho

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Motorfist has padding on all the knuckles of their gloves, I like the Valkyrie but the wot are pretty great too depends on personal preference

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On warm-ish days I like mechanics-style gloves cause they grip. My gold-day gloves are HJC and while they are warm they don't grip for crap.

KevinA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
motorfist valkery's work great. Kevlar re enforced knuckls and waterproof. they are also thin but still warm so you get good throttle and brake feel from them.

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've had almost every glove known to man, and my go to ones are the Fly Switch SNX. Problem is, Fly discontinued them. If you can find a pair anywhere, snag them up.

ASSAULTrmk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FLY makes a new cold weather glove like a dirt bike glove :) they work awesome found mine at cycle works south

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have MF valkyries and WOT's happy with them both but I think my next pair I will try true north adventure gear. Been hearing a lot of good about them and priced well.

Mtdgt

Reaction score
Thanks for the info I found the 2012 Arctiva to be excellent, they have lasted three seasons and have over 150 rides on them. Still in decent shape but no longer waterproof. The new Arctiva are not made of the same material and don't have the same knuckle protection. Ill keep looking

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know the fly glove you are thinking of.. I had them in the store, made of Neoprene. They're comfy too for sure!
I usually wear Wots for farting around playing, they aren't bulky and restrictive. I wear the Valkyries when it's super cold, or on the way back. . I'm super stoked to try Motorfist's new Rekon Glove.. Looks all terminator like and such.... super warm glove it looks like!

Rekon-Glove-Back(1).jpg

Mtdgt

Reaction score
Checked their web ordered the Storm x2 the seem to have a good write up we'll see. Thanks

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Picked up a pair of HMK "Union" gloves to wear when it's a little warmer out. Fit good, need a little breaking in and I hope they provide good grip and dexterity. Will report back after this weekend.

2Quickrides

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the FXR Torque. Comes with a liner type second pair of gloves, but I haven't used the liner yet. The palm is basically just leather with the back being insulated, love them so far.

Thunder101

Reaction score
Im in the market for 2 maybe 3 pair of gloves and would like to hear some more feed back on what everyone thinks works.

For me I've had bad luck with my last 2 pair, Klim Togwotee $120 the palm is not sewn to the liner causing poor grip , Klim Summit $160 the liner
pulls out every time I remove them with damp hands.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
I liked my Klim gloves but they cracked. Sent them in for warranty and got a new pair they were only two seasons old

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been using klim fusion for the last 2 seasons and once they were broke in they are awesome. They have two layers one for warmth then you put your hand underneath for grip. They are awesome in cold weather and not too bad when it's -5 to 0.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I said above I like the motorfist Valkyries and I do but I can't seem to get more than half a season out of a pair. Mine are trashed.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I said above I like the motorfist Valkyries and I do but I can't seem to get more than half a season out of a pair. Mine are trashed.

That's cause ur stuck too much and Allways pulling urself out :D

sent while I should be drinking tea's

Top Bottom