Glasses and Bugs

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
So I wear progressive lens glasses. Have tired contacts many time with little luck...so here is the problem.
I have a windshield on my bike but the little bugger bugs (not rabbits) get around it, past my glasses and in my eyes from time to time. Last night I took a bug in the eye and am nearly blind this morning.
I wear a 3/4 helmet and have a pair of goggles but don't like to wear them, as my wife says, I look like I should have a side car attached to my bike then...lol...
Prescription biker sunglasses are very expensive (remember - transition lenses) but may be the only solution.

Looking for suggestions on how to beat this problem.

• Admin

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
So I went to the optimist cause my eye was so fudged up. She she doesn't sell eyewear but because the world of safety is a changing there are now safety glasses with foam to protect your eyes from all angles and she had some samples there. Because they have to replace glasses the lenses are flatter. They are not as cool looking as the wrap around glasses they are much better than goggles. She's looking into locations in Edm I can view them.
Now I have to figure out how to attach rabbit ears to my motorcycle helmet.

*** I'm the guy swerving all over the road while texting ***

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
So I wear progressive lens glasses. Have tired contacts many time with little luck...so here is the problem.
I have a windshield on my bike but the little bugger bugs (not rabbits) get around it, past my glasses and in my eyes from time to time. Last night I took a bug in the eye and am nearly blind this morning.
I wear a 3/4 helmet and have a pair of goggles but don't like to wear them, as my wife says, I look like I should have a side car attached to my bike then...lol...
Prescription biker sunglasses are very expensive (remember - transition lenses) but may be the only solution.

Looking for suggestions on how to beat this problem.

Sara's got some pretty funky colors & designs of duct tape, I'm betting she could make you some side shields for your glasses!

• Admin

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
let me know how you make out bunny i am having the same problem!! just cant seem to find that will fit my prescriptions!!

Great to know I'm not the only one...do you need Rabbit ears as well?
I will post the results and pricing once I get it.
Cheerz.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
So I went to the optimist cause my eye was so fudged up. She she doesn't sell eyewear but because the world of safety is a changing there are now safety glasses with foam to protect your eyes from all angles and she had some samples there. Because they have to replace glasses the lenses are flatter. They are not as cool looking as the wrap around glasses they are much better than goggles. She's looking into locations in Edm I can view them.
Now I have to figure out how to attach rabbit ears to my motorcycle helmet.

*** I'm the guy swerving all over the road while texting ***

Was she optimistic?

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
addidas sport glasses c/w prescription inserts 480$

Top Bottom