Glacier Mountain Lodge

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
depends on where you want to go, if you want to go coulies you can sled right from lot, you can try and skip accross the river to goto white river or northblue or parberry, ut i wouldnt try it so you would have to drive to northblue parking lot, and to go foam or finn you need to drive as well

bigdoo

Reaction score
Never been there, so will need to know more, or maybe marko and his boyz will take us out??

Don't you worry we will take you out......PERRRMENANTELY!!!!!!!!
Just remember one rule where Marko goes you follow....HEHEHE!!!
He don't smash his machine up three times a year from being cautious.
Could possibly be from (LOFT) or abillity You be the judge. :wetpants:

Taz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
depends on where you want to go, if you want to go coulies you can sled right from lot, you can try and skip accross the river to goto white river or northblue or parberry, ut i wouldnt try it so you would have to drive to northblue parking lot, and to go foam or finn you need to drive as well

Hey PR do you think the river is OK to cross yet?? I crossed it last trip the deep part was frozen good but I hit slush on the south side at the bank. Sure makes it easier to get to White and the rest, we think we might have found a quicker way into the coulies as well I'll send you a map it makes it way more fun to ride to. But you can't post the map.:paddle:;) We're not positive we can get there but we have been real close.:mountainClimb::feedback:

glacier mt lodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.glaciermountainlodge.com
Hi Lex !! Did you get another good dump over night?????

Not last night, but it is snowing right now. Calling for another 10-15 cm today and all week it is calling for snow. Bill went out yesterday and said there is unreal power. Hoping to get into paradise and Holy Grail this week. Will let you know.

Lex

Taz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not last night, but it is snowing right now. Calling for another 10-15 cm today and all week it is calling for snow. Bill went out yesterday and said there is unreal power. Hoping to get into paradise and Holy Grail this week. Will let you know.

Lex

That's awesome news thanks. My wife doesn't want me to go on the
16th...:nono:...:rollingpin:...LOL But there aint no stoppin me :devildancing: looking forward to takin out Summitric and the boy's. O ya we will need that cot. :please:

glacier mt lodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
That's awesome news thanks. My wife doesn't want me to go on the
16th...:nono:...:rollingpin:...LOL But there aint no stoppin me :devildancing: looking forward to takin out Summitric and the boy's. O ya we will need that cot. :please:

Sorry Summitric already has that room so I reserved a regular cot for you boys with extra padding:p

glacier mt lodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website

The Ladies Auxilary will be hosting a dinner and Fight night down in the Legion Lounge.

Saturday Jan 17 2008, 6:30 pm

Spaghetti Dinner served with Ceaser Salad and Garlic Toast for $10.00.

Come support the club.

Top Bottom