Glacier Mountain Lodge

Taz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Lex! Thanks for the great weekend and the stew at the Legion we had a great time. We want to book for the 16 17th of Jan let me know if you have room I'll call, hopefully Brad has his machine fixed by then he can give us a tour we think he could make a good guide he's a good rider and knows the area. I have a few people that have never been there that would like to go but with some one that knows they're way around. Just thinking out loud.
Have a great New Years Eve and all the best for the new Year. :shots:

glacier mt lodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.glaciermountainlodge.com
Hi Lex! Thanks for the great weekend and the stew at the Legion we had a great time. We want to book for the 16 17th of Jan let me know if you have room I'll call, hopefully Brad has his machine fixed by then he can give us a tour we think he could make a good guide he's a good rider and knows the area. I have a few people that have never been there that would like to go but with some one that knows they're way around. Just thinking out loud.
Have a great New Years Eve and all the best for the new Year. :shots:

Booked you guys a room do you need a cot?? Call us...
See you then. Tell Marko that his coat wasn't left at the legion.

Lex Happy New years to you guys to...:d

Last edited:

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
hey taz, i prolly wont have my sled fixed by then, dad doesnt want to fix it, but i may just may have a new one by then (i hope so)

Taz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi there just wondering how much snow has fallen since we left?? Enviro canada doesn't post it and we just want to have an accurate accumulation count to gauge how good access to our favorite spots will be. We were a little dissapointed when we got there on Friday do to what we read on other postings, we did manage to find some arm pit deep snow unfortunately the hazards were waist high and we had damage. You know Blue River is the place we love to ride and we trust your judgement. Thanks & see ya on the 16th. PS: You can just PM me.

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
half a foot has fallen, ron you know you can always ask me for the accruate measurements +- a few inches

hey brad .....be careful when giving ron the measurements in inches....his 6 inches is actually not accurate....:Happy6::rollinglaugh::PDT_hah::alol2::perfect10:
hehehe
hehhe
hehehe
get a sled buddy...ron got willis's fixed and im going to have mine done. We'd like you to come along for a day or two....

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
marko i hope to have a sled by then

got any ideas for that helmet? i have been busy with work and sledding :D:D lol but tomorow i will look

Taz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Happy New Year Lex!!! Hey I just seen a commercial about a class action law suite against who ever built the Rhino they're looking for anyone that has been hurt in one?????

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
hey i just seen a commercial about a class action law suite against who ever built the rhino they're looking for anyone that has been hurt in one?????

are you serious about the commercial?? Wasn't rory from pure addiction motorsports killed driving a rhino??? Hmmmmmmmm:(

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
i think its absolutly stupid hpw people are trying to sue yamaha for there own stupidity, my dads and mine accident was partly driver error, and my dad wasnt wearing his seat belt

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Glacier Mountain Lodge now has an in house Massage Therapist from Wednesday till Sunday afternoons. To book a spot for either 30mins or 60mins call us or see us at the front desk.

She will be working right through the Christmas Holidays..

Ohh yes ...the massage is good .
she made my saturday crash pains go away . Thanks patty.
Unfortunate about the "no happy ending" :d

Top Bottom