glacier house?

jackinthebox

Reaction score
With the closure into frisby will my wife and i still be able to ride from our rented cabin at the end of January? or do i have to load up and head over to boulder parking lot?

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i am assuming your talking about the cariboo closure?
as long as there is enoug snow, yes u wull be able to ride from your cabin up

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
You can ride from your door now at GH. Still lots of area to ride up Frisby even when the caribou closures are in effect. There is also a connector trail (Streeter St.) from Frisby to Boulder that will be groomed as soon as there is enough snow on it.

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is lots of riding on Frisby even after the closure is in effect...many peeps will still be riding up there...

Reaction score
Frisby Ridge is NOT closed to snowmobiling. There are restricted areas on Frisby but you can still ride from Glacier House onto Firsby. Once the Streeter Street Trail is established (enough snow to groom) that trail leads over to Boulder so you can access that mountain as well from Glacier House Resort.

The restrictions go into effect on January 1 on all the areas where there are restrictions in the Revelstoke area.

Hope this answers your concerns.

HINES

Reaction score
Regulation Ron did you miss Powder Puff's post.LOL. You guy's got er covered.Later.

Top Bottom