giving up on winter already? I got what you need lol.

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. Haven't been on here much lately. As some of you may recall, I broke my leg in Clemina back in December. Quick update, I'm doing well, hobbling around with a crutch, almost able to walk without it but still a long ways away from returning to work. Which brings me to this post. Been a long hard winter, looking at downsizing payments, short term disability don't pay much lol. I had a huge amount of support from you guys when I got hurt, turning to you again now to spread this around. Need to sell the summer toy. This broken leg has set me back pretty far with saving for a down payment. Heres the kijiji ad, by all means, if this post is not deemed relevant by all means remove it. Figured I'd give it a shot. Would be interested in Partial trades for summer or winter toys ! Sleds, enclosed trailer, quads, motorcycles, sled deck, etc.

Supercharged 2008 ls3 corvette | classic cars | Edmonton | Kijiji

crazy_cappa

Reaction score
Looks like a sweet ride man. If I could afford it I would be all over that. Have to order myself a new sled thou, not sure why after this weak winter we had but seems like the thing to do. Good luck I'm sure she'll move.

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. Haven't been on here much lately. As some of you may recall, I broke my leg in Clemina back in December. Quick update, I'm doing well, hobbling around with a crutch, almost able to walk without it but still a long ways away from returning to work. Which brings me to this post. Been a long hard winter, looking at downsizing payments, short term disability don't pay much lol. I had a huge amount of support from you guys when I got hurt, turning to you again now to spread this around. Need to sell the summer toy. This broken leg has set me back pretty far with saving for a down payment. Heres the kijiji ad, by all means, if this post is not deemed relevant by all means remove it. Figured I'd give it a shot. Would be interested in Partial trades for summer or winter toys ! Sleds, enclosed trailer, quads, motorcycles, sled deck, etc.

Supercharged 2008 ls3 corvette | classic cars | Edmonton | Kijiji

PM GotBoost, it may be up his alley.

Anvil1010

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you would take $20,000 in cash, and then just ...... forgive the remainder, I will take it. :):eek:
Seriously, nice car. :cool:

Top Bottom