"Girly" rider! LMAO

FoxxyS

Reaction score
Hello to all members!
I just signed up and am still trying to figure out how to navigate the site...
I have been quadding ( triking, dirtbiking--did I just age myself with the trike thing?!) since I was 8yrs old. I have ridden a lot around Sundre, both via horse and quad, out to Nordegg area this summer quite a bit, and to Golden as well. I am looking forward to Golden with a sled! I am interested in doing events like poker runs and racing (not oval track) and in family friendly events too. I ride with and without my kids, so I enjoy the milder stuff with them, and love to rip and tear without them!
I do as much as I can outdoorsy, so I camp, ATV, and ride horses lots, and am very mcuh about trying to preserve the environment while doing it .
I think thats about it for now..
Oh, I drive a 2006 Polaris 250 ( any bigger I think i'd kill myself the way i ride), my son has a 2008 Yamaha Raptor 250 on order ( his 3 month old registered and insured Honda 250 TRX was stolen the beginning of summer, and has not been recovered), and my daughter has a 2005 Yamaha baby Raptor 50.
*I have been looking at performance exhaust for my Trailblazer, and the selection is limited, so if any of you have tried anything, good or bad on this machine, kindly let me know! **
FoxxyS

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome FoxxyS. Rally next weekend in Drayton Valley area. Snow and Mud will be there for sure. Enjoy the site hope you find your way around

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Welcome ....always nice to see more skirts getting involved with the sport :D

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, its a great site! Do you rodeo or pleasure ride? I lived west of sundre for 2 years out by Bearberry. know the area well lots of room down there to have some fun. Cheers:D

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Welcome to the site. The easiest way to get around on the site is just above the threads there is blue writing 'Snow and Mud.com > and other text that tells you where you are, just hover your mouse over that snow and mud text and it will underline, click on that and it will take you there. There is a left side navigation menu which has alot of cool stuff to look at. And if you get lost click on the 'Forum" tab at the very top left and that will take you to the Forum home page. Have fun and enjoy..

tsjonger

Reaction score
Yeah that is you - not to difficult - now I need to figure out how to navigate on this site ????

Top Bottom