Ghost Drift Camera

Rust

Reaction score
Has anyone on here used those cams? If so how did ya like it compaired to go pro and where did u get it?

Thanks

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone on here used those cams? If so how did ya like it compaired to go pro and where did u get it?

Thanks

Yes I have used the original Drift, the go pros and the Ghost, IMO the drift is a FAR SUPERIOR camera, it is user friendly, shoots amazing videos, sound quality is their. It is considerably cheaper then the go pro and holds up better. All the mounts avail are not made out of cheap plastic like go pro. I would not hesitate to pull the trigger on one. I can hook you up with sweet deals on drift if you are looking.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All the mounts avail are not made out of cheap plastic like go pro.

I dunno about go-pro :confused:, but the cheap plastic mounts are the one thing I don't like about my Drift. I found the mounting system on my Contour far superior, though the camera inside was a cheezy piece of crap. Love my Drift....hate the mounting system!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dunno about go-pro :confused:, but the cheap plastic mounts are the one thing I don't like about my Drift. I found the mounting system on my Contour far superior, though the camera inside was a cheezy piece of crap. Love my Drift....hate the mounting system!

Just have to safety teather it.

But the all should be just in case.

sent while I should be drinking twisted teas

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes I have used the original Drift, the go pros and the Ghost, IMO the drift is a FAR SUPERIOR camera, it is user friendly, shoots amazing videos, sound quality is their. It is considerably cheaper then the go pro and holds up better. All the mounts avail are not made out of cheap plastic like go pro. I would not hesitate to pull the trigger on one. I can hook you up with sweet deals on drift if you are looking.

How good of deal is this deal u speak of?

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just have to safety teather it.

Not worried about losing it. The mounts just a PIA to use. Pretty much gotta take my helmet off to get the camera off, or get someone else to do it. Contour v-holder mounting system is much nicer, but as I said....camera is junk. Drift is still the best IMO, just don't like the mounts.

Rust

Reaction score
Cool Thanks guys.

E-Zmoke I may get hold a you down the line a bit. I was asking for a buddy, so i let him know.

Top Bottom