Getting your PAL

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Try UP in arms FAC training on Facebook?

I don't go on Facebook, got rid of that crap over a year ago. So nice, and don't get all the alerts and emails anymore.

I looked on government web sites where to find authorized places. Kijiji and google.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't go on Facebook, got rid of that crap over a year ago. So nice, and don't get all the alerts and emails anymore.

I looked on government web sites where to find authorized places. Kijiji and google.

Did you look on Canadiangunnutz forum?

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I get you.. link from my neighbour is a range manager, I’m not on FB either.

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it easy enough to renew online? Also who out there will store a guys guns?

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah I get that but a safe at your residence does that. Sounds like Bernoff is looking to store off his residence? My interpretation?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah I get that but a safe at your residence does that. Sounds like Bernoff is looking to store off his residence? My interpretation?
Yeah I see what you mean now. There is talk Blair wants to have all restricted weapons at the range but I don’t see clubs putting up that kind of storage and have security to boot. He should just get a safe and store his own?

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't have much but sirkdev is exactly right. Wanting to know whats out there.

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it easy enough to renew online? Also who out there will store a guys guns?
I renewed mine on line. Paper work was easy but I was a little worried about the picture. They are pretty fussy about sizing. There are some guidelines for pic. Took my first selfie and it was accepted!! Had to do a little cropping on it. Maybe Justin knew it was a selfie and was so happy he just approved. Lol

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I renewed mine on line. Paper work was easy but I was a little worried about the picture. They are pretty fussy about sizing. There are some guidelines for pic. Took my first selfie and it was accepted!! Had to do a little cropping on it. Maybe Justin knew it was a selfie and was so happy he just approved. Lol

Our pictures looked bad also. And excepted. My Nexus card has the worst picture ever. Lol

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone have that link to renew online? Just keeps going to RCMP 404 error.

Top Bottom