getting outta hand

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think this whole max thread is getting out of hand to be honest.
why's that? just join in, it's all in fun, and and easy way for friends to stay in contact throughout the week! and if it's not your cup of tea, that's fine too, just don't read it!

ice auger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you need to relax it is lots of fun........if you are anti social go surf on obama.com

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
why's that? just join in, it's all in fun, and and easy way for friends to stay in contact throughout the week! and if it's not your cup of tea, that's fine too, just don't read it!

I agree, I don't get it ether but it does not bug me. I just don't read it. But I would like to see it moved up one level to were the joke tread is if possiable. Again though I have no problem with it at all.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Be nice Auger...he has the the right to express his opinion in a nice way, which he has done.
There are many members on the site that feel it is foolish and many that think it's fine.
Skyboy13, along with all the jabbering they do over on the thread there are some very experienced guys who have also shared their experience with us.
So long as the language, images and general tone stay within the guidelines we've given them, they will continue to have a home here.
I do wish there was a way to turn the thread off for those who don't want to see it but that is not an option.
We appreciate you feedback and take it seriously.

Thanks.
you need to relax it is lots of fun........if you are anti social go surf on obama.com

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Be nice Auger...he has the the right to express his opinion in a nice way, which he has done.
There are many members on the site that feel it is foolish and many that think it's fine.
Skyboy13, along with all the jabbering they do over on the thread there are some very experienced guys who have also shared their experience with us.
So long as the language, images and general tone stay within the guidelines we've given them, they will continue to have a home here.
I do wish there was a way to turn the thread off for those who don't want to see it but that is not an option.

Thanks.
there is a way, make it a private thread! but then we won't get any new blood. it always seems when people ask questions about it, lots take a look and see, and some stick around and become regular members. many have joined up for our trip to revy, after we got demoted on SW. it's all in fun, and in no way meant to offend anyone. just take it for what it is, a forum!!!!!!!! we share jokes, make fun of each other, and share lots of advice on sledding with each other

ice auger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Thanks.
oh come on this was very, very tame....................................sorry skyboy if your feeling got hurt

ice auger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
one of the maxed threaders halped me with my carb problem.............lots of razing and fun...................everyone take a prozac and all will be ok............atleast until the election...........

DEVER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

He never contacted me, I just wanted you peeps to be nice.
Flowers.jpg

KH2110

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is a way, make it a private thread! but then we won't get any new blood. it always seems when people ask questions about it, lots take a look and see, and some stick around and become regular members. many have joined up for our trip to revy, after we got demoted on SW. it's all in fun, and in no way meant to offend anyone. just take it for what it is, a forum!!!!!!!! we share jokes, make fun of each other, and share lots of advice on sledding with each other

some are definately made fun of more than others, but so goes life:eek::d

to each his own, I think you will find we try to respect others on here.... at least that is our intent.

sorry it bothers you so much, but what would you like us to do?:confused:

ice auger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
puppys, flowers, smiles, and peace.........................................let me buy you a beer................:beer:

no beer for you bunny.............BANG!!!!!!!!!!hehehehehhehe

S

sldgy

Sorry to hear that you feel that a bunch of fine men and women getting together to converse about a multitude of topics that they share in common or problems they wish to discuss with each other is "getting out of hand".

If there is anything that the old hippie can do to help alleviate the pain this is obviously causing you please do not hesitate to ask.

ice auger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that you feel that a bunch of fine men and women getting together to converse about a multitude of topics that they share in common or problems they wish to discuss with each other is "getting out of hand".

If there is anything that the old hippie can do to help alleviate the pain this is obviously causing you please do not hesitate to ask.
very ,very well put..............................speak on brother sledgy!!!!!!!!!

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
The max thread is fine by me. No one bashing anyone, well not seriously anyhow :d its all in fun and I've made a contact or two through to PW's that I benefit from in the south. Skyboy you have the right to your own opinion but there is no benefit to eliminating a thread just because it bothers you...don't read it. ;):beer:

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Hey Buck50,
What do you mean demoted,what happened to you guys on the SW web site.Also let it be known the thread doesn't bother me either.

Last edited:

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i dont mean that we should get rid of the max thead i mean make it a sticky. or in its own category:d

thanks everyone fo the positive support:beer:

Dr. Meatman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh man....what happened to us on snowest....it was an all out bloodbath on sw

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
one of the maxed threaders halped me with my carb problem.............lots of razing and fun...................everyone take a prozac and all will be ok............atleast until the election...........

Sorry to hear about the "crab" problem, I didn't know prozac cured them, I'll try it next time :thumbsup2: Keep up the posting:beer:

Top Bottom