getting my first doo in over 30 years

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
put money down on a t3. I have rented an 08 xp summit 154 Everest and was impressed with the power and fuel economy. It also handle well on the trail. On the down side it did not handle the bumps as well as my 07 dragon as well not being as good in the handing in the powder despite being lighter. How will the new t3 be compared to the 08 xp. Has T motion, flex edge track and the new Ras 2 front end evolved this into the sled everyone is raving about? Have had a little seat time on a 2012 freeride and really appreciate the smooth power of the etec.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
put money down on a t3. I have rented an 08 xp summit 154 Everest and was impressed with the power and fuel economy. It also handle well on the trail. On the down side it did not handle the bumps as well as my 07 dragon as well not being as good in the handing in the powder despite being lighter. How will the new t3 be compared to the 08 xp. Has T motion, flex edge track and the new Ras 2 front end evolved this into the sled everyone is raving about? Have had a little seat time on a 2012 freeride and really appreciate the smooth power of the etec.
It's not even close to the same sled as the xp mark

The suspension is awsome , it's as easy to roll over as ur dragon or close to it

The lack of oil and fuel is awsome.... Costs half what my 10 xp does for both

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it will be a huge improvement over your dragon!Congrats... just don't drink the doolaide
I have a 2012 rmk assault with the 155 powder track but have never compared it to a 2012 and up doo. It is lighter than my dragon but I am going for the doo.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too bad we never made it out after ya moved

U could have tried mine for a while

Only thing is then what would I ride \m/

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too bad we never made it out after ya moved

U could have tried mine for a while

Only thing is then what would I ride \m/
ha ha The time I got to try a freeride I saw my sled coming down the hill rider less. Kinda cut our test drives short Lol

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's an opinion from a Cat guy, for what it's worth. My last Doo was a 2002 Summit, and I hated it. Tried the Revs after that...hated them. Tried the XP's after that...hated them. Tried my son's new XM last winter...freakin' LOVED it! Doo finally built something I could actually see myself buying. :D

Cub

Reaction score
Wow for a guy that bled polaris blue for all those years I find it hard to believe the change! jeepers

wait till I tell rat!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow for a guy that bled polaris blue for all those years I find it hard to believe the change! jeepers

wait till I tell rat!
Well he moved to sicamous and needs a sled to ride that's hop on and ride, where working on polaris gets in the way of riding

He had some doolaid, now he's good to go

Top Bottom