Getting Back In The Saddle Again.

The Coke Guy

Reaction score
Hello M&S Members.

Up till about 5 years ago I was an avid snowmobiler of about 16-17 years. I would get out when ever I possibly could. Then I got married and started having kids and building a family. My frequency of riding started to take a decline to the point of only getting one major trip in a year. There was a couple years I didn't even unpack the sled. It got to the point where my kids were growing up and tried to get them interested in the sport I loved so much, but they had other plans and intersests. So I sold everything and got involved in their activities. Fast forward 5 years and the kids don't really want to hang out with Dad as much anymore. Time to get into the game again. This past fall I found an 04 King Cat that I'm in the process of building it into my own. The sled I sold when I left the sport was a 03 1M 900 Mountain Cat with a 16x151x2" track. Had I kept that sled it would have eventually been modified into what I'm building now. I'm a fan of the look of the ZR3 style. Working on the sled my 11 year old son is even showing more of an interest this time around. Time will tell how much he might want to get involved. Looking very forward to hitting the hills once again. Hope to see you out there in the New Year. That's when I'm hoping to have the sled finished.

Dean H.

Top Bottom