Gen4 Possession?

LukeD

Reaction score
Does anyone know the approximate time it takes to set up a sled once the dealer cracks the crate? Also, how many in a day approximately can they set up? Being that people order accessories and other extras too

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the approximate time it takes to set up a sled once the dealer cracks the crate? Also, how many in a day approximately can they set up? Being that people order accessories and other extras too
It varies on every sled. Is a kid building it or a certified tech? How many accessories on the sled? Our store has a middle aged guy that does nothing but PDI's on all BRP product. He is very proud of his work and takes his time. Not one unit back because of poor set up as of this fall. Probably our best employee.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It varies on every sled. Is a kid building it or a certified tech? How many accessories on the sled? Our store has a middle aged guy that does nothing but PDI's on all BRP product. He is very proud of his work and takes his time. Not one unit back because of poor set up as of this fall. Probably our best employee.

Nice to hear someone backup an employee like that

CanDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got the call yesterday -- sled is here -- goodies being put on - pick up soon

LukeD

Reaction score
Regina just got there first 850's. Not sure how many exactly. I heard two SP summits are there which aren't spoken for, if someone is looking for one.

keyboardjockey

Reaction score

I didn't realise that you were the middle aged guy that was doing pdi's. So now I see why your so knowledgable. Is there any way you can help me setup my PRS front end on my Formula Plus?

thebigm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.eagleriver.ca
Just picked my SP up today.

Attachments

• 2017 Ski doo.jpg
    2017 Ski doo.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 422

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't realise that you were the middle aged guy that was doing pdi's. So now I see why your so knowledgable. Is there any way you can help me setup my PRS front end on my Formula Plus?
Yes he would remove it and give you a 20 dollor credit for the rest of the unit for a g4 purchase

TKrebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would someone mind stating what a 850 , 165 snow check is going for / with or without e-start .
Please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mine was 17,100 ALL IN , Black 165X 3" with no EStart .. That's what it was when I snowchecked it anyway, don't have it yet.

Last edited:

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine was 17,100 ALL IN , Black 165X 3" with no EStart .. That's what it was when I snowchecked it anyway, don't have it yet.
Ya they were not cheap. Not posting or saying what I paid as some people got really pissy whiney last time I said something. Right Tim.

Just hoping that they are worth the money laid down.
I don't start bending parts till mid December so not in a rush to receive sled.

Top Bottom