gear bags

f7sp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whats everyone using for gear bags?i checked out a klim bag today at martins, think it was a kodiak bag. and they had an ogio bag to called rig 9800. nice bags but they were in the $300 range. kinda pricey, just curious to see what guys are using and works the best

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Picked up two of these at cosco last year, and they work great!! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352333221.072981.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352333264.634625.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352333295.982492.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352333319.016309.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352333330.068911.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

meatbag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Beach Corner-Just follow the tracks from the liquo
I have a bunch of bags, 2 different Klim ones and a skidoo bag. The 1 kilm bag has wheels and a pull handle. It's good but could be a few inches longer, the skidoo bag has handle and wheels and is longer...it works the best for all my mountain gear.

SNOW

Reaction score
Yes Ogio are the best, mind you they are not waterproof. There are duffels all sizes some with wheel or not that range from 50 to 100 and can put them anywhere even strapped to a trailer and not get wet. Love these bags back of the truck they go. Stormtech has the best ones. Ogio are best for traveling by air, mind you I sell them and the price is right for me.Can help you out if you want

crossfire879

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am using a koho hockey bag from crappy tire. Can't remember price but it was under 60 bucks. Wheels and a pull handle. Put my boots in the side compartments for the skates and the rest of the bag is plenty big for everything else. Works just fine.

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Ogio sled is awesome, Motorfist has the 9800 sled in their line aswell, has room for all your gear, and top lid zips open and has enough room for all your clothes for a trip, I have the 9800 sled in the Electric Circus theme, quite colorful and its the only bag I bring for a weekend trip, you can also ride it, not called the sled for no reason, lol

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hockey bag for me. Cheap and big enough to get everything in there.

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would this bag be big enough?? For that price I can afford to get me and Katie one :)

if not I'll buy 3, still cheaper than the next one up LOL.

Last edited:

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use a downhill ski bag. Holds my boots helmet and suit. The thing about Ogios bags are they are lifetime warrantied so you could buy a bag at the third of the cost but how many times do you need to replace it? We went through 5 travel bags and finally we bought two ogio bags. Thinking of getting the 9800 rig bag next for the sled gear but my ski bag has yet to fail

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used to use a duffel bag but it became too small for everything I was hauling and I would just end up with multiple bags... So I started stealing my old man's hockey bag which I would put all my gear in and then throw the duffel bag with my street clothes / underwears in it. Worked alright except it made it super heavy for me and I ended up dragging it everywhere... Needless to say, I owe my pops a new bag
I got the Ogio RIG 9800 for my birthday. Looks pretty neat and I like that it has the plastic skid plate type deal so I don't see any problems with how waterproof it would be. I also like that it has a separate compartment for my helmet and it fits perfectly in it. And no more dragging since it's got wheels!

Sent from my Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk2

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Ogio sled is awesome, Motorfist has the 9800 sled in their line aswell, has room for all your gear, and top lid zips open and has enough room for all your clothes for a trip, I have the 9800 sled in the Electric Circus theme, quite colorful and its the only bag I bring for a weekend trip, you can also ride it, not called the sled for no reason, lol

I have the green and yellow.... is that the same?
I also think I'm going to have to take it for a test drive if you say it's rideable.... That excites me even more!!

Sent from my Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk2

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would this bag be big enough?? For that price I can afford to get me and Katie one :)

if not I'll buy 3, still cheaper than the next one up LOL.

I'd say no.
The dimensions are 30x15x12
Adult bags are somewhere around 36x17x20

Top Bottom