Gathering interest for these Sled deck lights. Check them out!

Diamondledinc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello S&M!

Just wondering if anyone would have any interest in these marker lights? they're insane bright, available in Red, Amber, White, Blue and Green.

If you are interested in them, how much would you feel comfortable paying for them? They're EXCELLENT quality, incredibly bright. I think i'm going to use a set of them on my sled deck this winter. And also buy a stockpile of them to sell through my company. Let me know what you think!

Thanks everyone.

Evan.

IMG_9280_zps2ghkfzeq.jpg
[/URL]

CatMan16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You don't want too bright of marker lights on the front corners of the deck. They get annoying in the mirrors if they are super bright.

Diamondledinc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I agree, my Full Lotus clearance lights are so bright they light up the ditches.

I agree, however, the angle of the light looking back from your mirrors i think would be almost zero as the LEDs are countersunk into the housing.

I'm looking at pricing of around 40CAD each light. Expensive for sure. Very high quality though, and very expensive to buy from the factory.

Diamondledinc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can get white, blue and green as well!

Everyone mostly interested in red and amber? I'd like to order some for my pick up and use them as rock lights as well. Nice thing about the lights as they actually get quite warm! So snow WILL melt off of them.

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got a partially burnt out marker light on my marathon classic deck so I could definitely check these out. What are the dimensions of them?

Diamondledinc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dimensions are,

3" long
1.6" wide
and .75" deep. (This is with the rubber backing mount in place)
actual depth of the light is under .50"

assaultbear

Reaction score
Also want to know amp draw. Red and amber for sure and a couple white ones for under my sled deck.

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello S&M!

Just wondering if anyone would have any interest in these marker lights? they're insane bright, available in Red, Amber, White, Blue and Green.

If you are interested in them, how much would you feel comfortable paying for them? They're EXCELLENT quality, incredibly bright. I think i'm going to use a set of them on my sled deck this winter. And also buy a stockpile of them to sell through my company. Let me know what you think!

Thanks everyone.

Evan.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c11/DiamondLED/IMG_9280_zps2ghkfzeq.jpg[/URL]

hmm interesting

Diamondledinc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
495 Lumens @ .35A

3 leds @ 9Watts. I'll get the bolt hole dimensions tomorrow, center to center.

Top Bottom