LED lights! New Sponsor.

Diamondledinc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello to everyone again! I was previously DC350 on the site, but i've become a new sponsor on the site and i'd like to share my company with everyone. We specialize in LED lighting, i've worked around heavy equipment lighting for the last 10 years and every light we deal with on our equipment is over priced and of poor quality, so i've started this company to bring AWESOME quality lights to the market with a very fair price tag. Every light we have on the website is the highest quality, we have spent alot of time and money testing every light. I haven't had a single problem with any of them. In my honest opinion, i would say they are the best lights money can buy supported by a 2 year warranty, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to e-mail me. info@diamondledinc.com or give me a phone call 587-583-0860. Please, check out our website!

Diamond LED lighting. Buy high quality LED lights. IP69K – Diamond LED Inc.

As a new site sponsor, i would like to offer a coupon code for reduced shipping and 15% off anything in the entire store. Enter Snowandmud for 15% off!

Thanks for taking a look at the thread!

Evan @ Diamond LED lighting. Buy high quality LED lights. IP69K – Diamond LED Inc.

Top Bottom