FX Nytro MTX Throttle Cable

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone could tell me what the length of the stock throttle cable is on the FX Nytro MTX? I just installed a PowerMadd 2" riser and pivot adapter on my 2009 FX Nytro XTX and the throttle cable is just too short when I turn all the way to the right....... The only throttle extensions that I have seen so far are 10" which would be way too long! I'm also not sure if I could just reroute the cable. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! :beer:

all-4-stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well the brake line should be long enough when re-routed but the throtle cable needs an extension but im sure there is shorter extensions out there from wat i remember

Muleskinner

Reaction score
I just installed a Rox vibe dampened 2" pivot riser and all the cables were OK for length as I positioned the riser straight vertical but if I was to tilt it back 1" or more then they would be too short. I would like to get a longer cable if there is one available so I would have full adjustment but I don't want to use a cheap extension kit as i have had them ice up before. Anyone know of a source of a longer throttle cable?

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know there was a guy when I was working at the dealership in Edmonton or stalbert that builds cables and he made some up for us. Just sent him the stock one in all the housing and he made up a new one with the length you request. He builds aircraft stuff sorry I don't rememer the name. But something to look into.

Top Bottom