Funny words in the Motorsports Industry

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In wire pulling( that in it self is a running joke) a horsecock is a wire mesh basket that goes over a bunch of wires so that they can be pulled by a rope.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am definitely very familiar with the black horsecock lol. that term is thrown around quite a bit on construction sites lol. Not the 5th wheel pins, but the tube insulator.

Last edited:

armymags1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Horsecock is also an attachment that fits on the end of a fire hose nozzle that with other parts is used to make foam

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I keep my petcock in the upright position, if I don't there might be some unwanted fluids all over the shop floor. I also keep an extra couple of rubbers around just in case of an emergency. Once I saw a nice rack and thought what a great place for some extra lubrication! Well, time to head to the shop to look at my jugs, shine my head, and grease my nipples. Have a great day!!!!

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How about on a REV chassis. The Flying Nun.

I think I know why they call it that. It's off the ground, and doesn't like wood.

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not so much in the motorsports industry but in my line of work I find myself pulling out my Horsecock once in a while...hahaha. There is a few people here that will know what that is.

Must be a Sparky???

poo88

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
or filling your tires with winter air and checking your headlight fluid lol

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used to work construction in calgary and whenever one of the new guys cut me a 2x4 a little too short I used to get them to go to the tool trailer to find me the board stretcher........., that sure made for some entertaining days, even had a couple guys quit on us first day because of it, I gues they got a little to embarassed

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i sell dope at my work..well plumbers pipe prodope that is
moz-screenshot.png

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i sell dope at my work..well plumbers pipe prodope that is
moz-screenshot.png

When I first started at a plumbing wholesaler I was able to toy with all them terms. 'Where's the dope' 'where do I put these big black nipples' etc...

98670X

Reaction score
When i first started on the rigs i was told to ask the boss for "rear end packing" i took 5 steps and realized what they ment haha. Another one is go ask the boss for the keys to the v-door. Now every new guy i have had i tell them to get a bucket of steam and half of them bring back a steaming bucket lol.
Oh and they told me before i went out, there was pails and pails of dope and 9 meter long joints......i have yet to see that.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There really is such thing as a BUNG HOLE!!! and a BUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BWAAA HAAA HAAAAA

frick i love my job.

Top Bottom