Fun drinking pranks

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got one thats not funny nor recommended, I didn't play a part in it but was at a party back in college where it was done to one of our first year classmates....

Guy passed out hard on the couch while some of us were toboganing down from the attic stairs down into the basement (that was a blast (rental house))....

While he was passed out a couple of the second year guys rolled him over and shook him up a little to ensure he was OUT.... when they were satisfied he would not wake up they spit into a condom,rolled it out onto a broom handle, dropped his pants a little and wedged it into his cheeks and left it there.

I can only imagine what went thru his head when he woke up in the living room of a frat house pants down with a condom hangin out of his azz. No one ever heard from him again after that.... not sure what ever became of him.

i thought i recognized you from somewhere:realmad::rant:
why did you have to bring up that story again i had just got over it.:d:d:beer::beer:j/k

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I was in college some kids in my class we so broke they were buying natural light beer, only a select few of us had the money for good beer. Everybody else that attended our parties swore they would never drink that goat piss! We held a 3 kegger and slipped 1 keg of natural light in among 2 of bud light. The next day everybody was talking how great the party was (little did they know):d

Another prank: At the bar tell the group of people you're with you will buy shots.......Get wild turkey for them and Crown, Jack, Black Velvet or some good wiskey for yourself. Watch them puke and laugh at them:d

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I passed out once at a party when I was young (you know many moons ago lol) and my brothers friend shaved my eyebrow off....I was so mad!! some pranks are just mean lol.....at least it grew back hhaha i did look funny for a while though

I thought all that sillyness was long behind me until some kids shaved my eyebrows off at the Sundre poker rally a couple years ago. ...but I guess that's what I get for trying to keep up with people half my age.

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did the same condom thing to a buddy but put shampoo in it then put it in his hoodie pocket. Didnt say a thing till 4 days later he asked who he slept with:d

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
orajel on the rim of ssomeones beer = WTF I CANT FEEL MY MOUTH AHHHHHHH

tteam likes to do this to all the beers in the fridge. he even will crack it then give it to you like nothing is wrong!

haha, the wife use to work in a dental office and had brought home the stuff they rub on your gums before giving the needle. same as orajel but stronger. that was a classic she used to pull.

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
are you drunk? i dont like to "hose" parties and pulling trucks over friends
and apple juice in mud? really?

you want a drinking game
the Pierre McGuire drinking game gets you drunker than a fat is is fat!

Pierre McGuire Drinking Game | Facebook

The Pierre McGuire drinking game! - hockeyfights.com forums

I am shocked that I never saw that until you pointed that out! 'Should get a reward of sorts... Heck, I'll mix you a drink! :d

I got one thats not funny nor recommended, I didn't play a part in it but was at a party back in college where it was done to one of our first year classmates....

Guy passed out hard on the couch while some of us were toboganing down from the attic stairs down into the basement (that was a blast (rental house))....

While he was passed out a couple of the second year guys rolled him over and shook him up a little to ensure he was OUT.... when they were satisfied he would not wake up they spit into a condom,rolled it out onto a broom handle, dropped his pants a little and wedged it into his cheeks and left it there.

I can only imagine what went thru his head when he woke up in the living room of a frat house pants down with a condom hangin out of his azz. No one ever heard from him again after that.... not sure what ever became of him.

HA!! Props to you sir for sharing this with the younger crowd!! I got a good laugh from that one. :alol2::rollinglaugh::Happy4:

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We had two guys pass out early at a new years partyat the Red Deer lodge, we went back to our hotel rooms which were on the top floor. Found them both passed out bad covered in puke. Grabbed all the pillows we could find proped one face down over the pillows with the other on top both pants around their ankles... Did I mention we dragged them to the elevator and hit main floor! They rode up and down for along .....Since showed the pictures at one of the guys wedding... I thought it was freaking funny! His mother in law .......not so much!

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Duct taped a friend to a chair when he was too drunk to walk one time. he didn't appreciate it.

When my uncle was in Olds they took his bed and everything out and set it up(even made his bed) outside his window....he was on the second or third floor

When my dad was in olds there were drawers right inside the dorm doors so if you opened them the dorm rooms doors wouldn't open. He opened those in a few of those an climbed out the second story window of a buddies dorm.

My brother passed out at a friends house early one time so they shaved off the middle of one eyebrow and the outside of the other one

As for drinking games
There is always Beer Pong

Beersbee. Don't know if any of you have plate that one but it's definitely my favorite drinking game ever.

Jose Cuervo-Line up ten shots of tequila then turn on ten shot with Jose cuervo by trace Adkins and drink as he counts the shots

Not a prank but a way to f*ck with a bar tender and some thing my dad also did in college and when he went to Hawaii. Anyways. Walk up to the bar with a few friends order only one shot of tequila pour a tiny bit of it on the back of your hand and snort it. Probably one of the worst ideas my old man ever had but said people all arOund them including the bar tender would about chit themselves. But I guess that's how things go when your in college haha

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
many many years ago a friend of mine got married so for his stag as expected we got him very drunk to the point he passed out. Pretty cruel but we duct taped him to a sign post downtown Golden right in front of the post office with his pants to his ankles. He woke up in the morning with an audience. He was not impressed but he knew he would have done the same to others.

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
many many years ago a friend of mine got married so for his stag as expected we got him very drunk to the point he passed out. Pretty cruel but we duct taped him to a sign post downtown Golden right in front of the post office with his pants to his ankles. He woke up in the morning with an audience. He was not impressed but he knew he would have done the same to others.

Dang thats harsh, but funny!

northern bear

RIP May 30,2022
Reaction score
Saran wrap the toilet bowl. Lift the seat and stretch it across the bowl so there are no wrinkles and make sure there's no tails hanging all over the sides.

Sent from my iPhone because dial-up sucks!

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a buddy that was foolish enough to have his stag the night before the wedding........bad idea.

He was past out by about 7:00 in the evening, we completely covered him from head to toe in black jiffy marker. Eye lids, inside his nose, inner ears, azz crack, wedding tackle....you name it.
Took about 4 hrs to get anything exposed a pink/red/white color for the ceremony, but the new bride spent the night with a black man.

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a buddy that was foolish enough to have his stag the night before the wedding........bad idea.

He was past out by about 7:00 in the evening, we completely covered him from head to toe in black jiffy marker. Eye lids, inside his nose, inner ears, azz crack, wedding tackle....you name it.
Took about 4 hrs to get anything exposed a pink/red/white color for the ceremony, but the new bride spent the night with a black man.

Now that's just fricn' Awwwwesome...!

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When using the washroom at a house party fill up the hair drier with flour.... the next day poof someone's looking like a ghost.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Beer Darts

set two lawn chairs about 15-20' apart on the grass and sit facing your opponent. Set out 3 beers in a pyramid formation at your feet. Get a good metal tipped dart (the cheap plastic tipped ones won't work) and take turns throwing it at each others beers. When your beer gets hit it rips the side open so you gotta be quick and pop the top to shotgun it. Yes there will be alcohol abuse in this game but it's fun anyway. Loser is the first one with no beers left. Try not to hit your opponent with the dart but if your opponent gets scared and leaves their chair you can feel free to call them a pussy and ridicule them.

Top Bottom