Fun drinking pranks

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you ever need to get a kick out of hosting a party here are some fun tricks to pull on your buddies to get a good laugh.

1-Replacing Sprite as mix with Club soda
2-Give everyone a Vodka shot, but make one of the shots a shot of vinegar. (best one ever)
3-Exlax in ones drink
4-Vodka shots, one shot is water (milder form of number 2)
5-Round of beers, one of the beers is actually a shaken apple juice in a mug (shaken so there is foam, making it look like beer)

If you got any more, please share. :p

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How do you pull trucks on a friend? Do you need a bigger truck then said friend? :d

Sent from my kickass HTC Desire because Apple sucks!

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just like waiting till someone starts to pass out by the fire and set of a round of air bomb fireworks around them, usually creates some excitement.
Oh dumping straight hard liquor in the beer bong mid chug is fun to, AND MAKE THEM FINISH.

northern bear

RIP May 30,2022
Reaction score
If u want a drinking game, drink to the song Roxanne. One person drinks everytime Roxanne is said, the other drinks on Red Light. Have ur drinks open and set out before hand, otherwise there is no possible way to keep up.

Sent from my iPhone because dial-up sucks!

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah, theres also Buffalo, where you drink with your opposite hand. I'm right handed, so the whole night I have to have my drink in my left hand. If someone catches you with it in your right hand, they shout buffalo, and you have to finish your drink ASAP and grab another.

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If u want a drinking game, drink to the song Roxanne. One person drinks everytime Roxanne is said, the other drinks on Red Light. Have ur drinks open and set out before hand, otherwise there is no possible way to keep up.

Sent from my iPhone because dial-up sucks!

Roxanne is classic but one harder is the song my dick, way harder.

I think i will try buffalo tomorrow night sounds like fun, one game we kinda do is what we call rye alarm, mix a juice pitcher half and half with rye and set a alarm when the alarm goes off who ever has some left has to chug it great for getting drunk really fast.

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you ever need to get a kick out of hosing a party here are some fun trucks to pull on your buddies to get a good laugh.

1-Replacing Sprite as mix with Club soda
2-Give everyone a Vodka shot, but make one of the shots a shot of vinegar. (best one ever)
3-Exlax in ones drink
4-Vodka shots, one shot is water (milder form of number 2)
5-Round of beers, one of the beers is actually a shaken apple juice in a mud (shaken so there is foam, making it look like beer)

If you got any more, please share. :p

are you drunk? i dont like to "hose" parties and pulling trucks over friends
and apple juice in mud? really?

you want a drinking game
the Pierre McGuire drinking game gets you drunker than a fat is is fat!

Pierre McGuire Drinking Game | Facebook

The Pierre McGuire drinking game! - hockeyfights.com forums

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
are you drunk? i dont like to "hose" parties and pulling trucks over friends
and apple juice in mud? really?

No doubt, no need to spoinl a good time. ...but sometimes I like to have a little fun after someone passes out. Nothing too crazy, just funny. One time a chick passed out at the cabin and we cut the toe off her sock and casted her ankle.

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No doubt, no need to spoinl a good time. ...but sometimes I like to have a little fun after someone passes out. Nothing too crazy, just funny. One time a chick passed out at the cabin and we cut the toe off her sock and casted her ankle.

ha you got me all wrong... i was laughing at his sudden disability to spell

i prank like nobody's business

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ha you got me all wrong... i was laughing at his sudden disability to spell

i prank like nobody's business

lol, holy smokes did I ever miss that. Regardless, I'd be pretty pizzed if I shat myself 'cause you or quadboy exlaxed my drink.

doin it in the dirt

Reaction score
Roxanne is classic but one harder is the song my dick, way harder.

I think i will try buffalo tomorrow night sounds like fun, one game we kinda do is what we call rye alarm, mix a juice pitcher half and half with rye and set a alarm when the alarm goes off who ever has some left has to chug it great for getting drunk really fast.

we used to drink to streethearts one more time, evertime they say one more time you drink.....nd they say it alot lol

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
orajel on the rim of ssomeones beer = WTF I CANT FEEL MY MOUTH AHHHHHHH

tteam likes to do this to all the beers in the fridge. he even will crack it then give it to you like nothing is wrong!

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
orajel on the rim of ssomeones beer = WTF I CANT FEEL MY MOUTH AHHHHHHH

tteam likes to do this to all the beers in the fridge. he even will crack it then give it to you like nothing is wrong!

hmmm i'll have to try that.... and not just as a prank

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Speaking from experience?

is this product found in stores like shopper's drug mart?

doin it in the dirt

Reaction score
I passed out once at a party when I was young (you know many moons ago lol) and my brothers friend shaved my eyebrow off....I was so mad!! some pranks are just mean lol.....at least it grew back hhaha i did look funny for a while though

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I passed out once at a party when I was young (you know many moons ago lol) and my brothers friend shaved my eyebrow off....I was so mad!! some pranks are just mean lol.....at least it grew back hhaha i did look funny for a while though

Only one eyebrow? Evil.

I passed out once to wake up wrapped entirely in saran wrap. Sure enough, I had to pizz. Frustrating is an understatment.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I got one thats not funny nor recommended, I didn't play a part in it but was at a party back in college where it was done to one of our first year classmates....

Guy passed out hard on the couch while some of us were toboganing down from the attic stairs down into the basement (that was a blast (rental house))....

While he was passed out a couple of the second year guys rolled him over and shook him up a little to ensure he was OUT.... when they were satisfied he would not wake up they spit into a condom,rolled it out onto a broom handle, dropped his pants a little and wedged it into his cheeks and left it there.

I can only imagine what went thru his head when he woke up in the living room of a frat house pants down with a condom hangin out of his azz. No one ever heard from him again after that.... not sure what ever became of him.

doin it in the dirt

Reaction score
weren't drinking when this happened, but still was kinda funny

My brother was babysitting me when we were younger, and he had some friends over and I was being annoying and bugging them....so there solution the problem was.....they totally wrapped me in duct tape (used about 5 rolls) and hung me from the rafters in the basement....they thought it was hilarious until I puked all over his bed LOL

yes my brother was very mean to me as a child lol....but it still makes for some good stories haha

Top Bottom