Fun drinking pranks

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Beer Darts

set two lawn chairs about 15-20' apart on the grass and sit facing your opponent. Set out 3 beers in a pyramid formation at your feet. Get a good metal tipped dart (the cheap plastic tipped ones won't work) and take turns throwing it at each others beers. When your beer gets hit it rips the side open so you gotta be quick and pop the top to shotgun it. Yes there will be alcohol abuse in this game but it's fun anyway. Loser is the first one with no beers left. Try not to hit your opponent with the dart but if your opponent gets scared and leaves their chair you can feel free to call them a pussy and ridicule them.

Thats one ballzy game! I gave ya rep for it.

northern bear

RIP May 30,2022
Reaction score
When using the washroom at a house party fill up the hair drier with flour.... the next day poof someone's looking like a ghost.

Baby powder works just as good and u can usually find it in the bathroom. That way no will wonder why ur messin with the flour in the kitchen.

Sent from my iPhone because dial-up sucks!

northern bear

RIP May 30,2022
Reaction score
Beer Darts

set two lawn chairs about 15-20' apart on the grass and sit facing your opponent. Set out 3 beers in a pyramid formation at your feet. Get a good metal tipped dart (the cheap plastic tipped ones won't work) and take turns throwing it at each others beers. When your beer gets hit it rips the side open so you gotta be quick and pop the top to shotgun it. Yes there will be alcohol abuse in this game but it's fun anyway. Loser is the first one with no beers left. Try not to hit your opponent with the dart but if your opponent gets scared and leaves their chair you can feel free to call them a pussy and ridicule them.

Lmao and I got the perfect buddies who would be willing to play such game. Only problem is it will turn into a who can draw most blood game inevitably.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
spent many an afternoon abusing alcohol at the brother inlaws playing beer darts....

Beer Darts

kellyandhislimo

RIP - March 16, 2023
Reaction score
Got drunk one time with the buddies and decided to chain up every truck in town ( tire chains). It was a gooder I don't remember how many trucks we got but must of been 10 or so forsure. I'm sure there was lots of people scratching their heads the next day.

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got drunk one time with the buddies and decided to chain up every truck in town ( tire chains). It was a gooder I don't remember how many trucks we got but must of been 10 or so forsure. I'm sure there was lots of people scratching their heads the next day.

.... :confused: I don't chain up unless absolutely necessary, let alone as a prank Haha.

Sent from my kickass HTC Desire because Apple sucks!

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Baby powder works just as good and u can usually find it in the bathroom. That way no will wonder why ur messin with the flour in the kitchen.

Havent done it in a while but I like leaving the empty beer can's / bottles in drawers, closets, under the sheets on a bed, freezer, cup board(s), hall closet(s) etc etc etc...

APEX320

Reaction score
Take the back off the toilet tank and pull the plastic fill tube out place it facing the seat then reinstall the lid. When the next person goes in to take a piss and flushes he gets a soaked crotch.

Toss a (preferably) unused tampon in someones bottle of beer it still feels the same weight but when they go for a chug just get a nice mouthfull of string.

Dont forget the most important part of doing the "hidden lotion condom" you have to kick the passed out guy in the ass a bunch first :d

The story game start a one word story then each person says the first word and adds one on. Whoever screws it up drinks. In no time you will be having one maybe two word stories.

Top Bottom