fuel pump??

BCsledder

Reaction score
Hey, Hoping to replace just the fuel pump in my 13 pro rmk 800. I have a walbro number #F20000286 but was hopping to get one local and napa or lordco cant match it. Does anyone have a different number for the pump? Hopping to at least source out a pump today so I can figure out the rest of my voltage issue. Thanks in advance!

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey, Hoping to replace just the fuel pump in my 13 pro rmk 800. I have a walbro number #F20000286 but was hopping to get one local and napa or lordco cant match it. Does anyone have a different number for the pump? Hopping to at least source out a pump today so I can figure out the rest of my voltage issue. Thanks in advance!

Walbro does not sell in local stores just online. If u rush ship it today U will have it by Friday. I just put one on my 2014 pro worked great. Just check the Amps that the pump is drawing if it's under 5 amp that's not the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCsledder

Reaction score
I ordered one, wont be where until Tuesday though. I haven't checked amps but have perfect continuity between power and ground at the pump side of the plug, Before that I was checking DC power at the plug above the clutch and would get nothing with the fuel pump hooked up and 8v with the pump powered by an external source.

Top Bottom