2016-800RMK issues

2016-800-RMK

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone can help me figure this out.
My 2016 800 RMK display has gone dark I still have head lights. I’ve replaced all 3 relays and also swapped them with a few old ones, just to be sure it wasn’t a bad relay. Still no display after changing them.

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone can help me figure this out.
My 2016 800 RMK display has gone dark I still have head lights. I’ve replaced all 3 relays and also swapped them with a few old ones, just to be sure it wasn’t a bad relay. Still no display after changing them.

I had this same problem on a 14 pro rmk. It was the voltage regulator. I know the sleds are different but might be worth a look.

2016-800-RMK

Reaction score
I had this same problem on a 14 pro rmk. It was the voltage regulator. I know the sleds are different but might be worth a look. [/QUOTE
I’m going to get a new one and see if that changes it. I’m thinking you’re right on that, I was messing around with it and that’s when my issues started.
Do you think that could cause the sled to also lack top end power and not start? Thanks for you’re help.

skid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a 13’ with the same issues and yes it was the voltage reg, we put an aftermarket one in at 1/3 the cost of factory and so far no problems

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m going to get a new one and see if that changes it. I’m thinking you’re right on that, I was messing around with it and that’s when my issues started.
Do you think that could cause the sled to also lack top end power and not start? Thanks for you’re help.

I actually first noticed my machine acting funny on the top end it just sounded off. It has a turbo on it so it could have been a bunch of different things. After a few checks and tests of the turbo stuff I knew it was a new problem that I’ve never had before.

Hirmkin

Reaction score
Mine did a similar thing after I took the fairing off to replace one of the switches.
Check to see if the switches are all plugged in correctly.

Top Bottom