FSR roads and radio's

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This seems to make sense to me...I have been following the protocol of the sign that Moyiesledhead posted earlier.

I would like to hear the opinions of some other truckers. Why is there a difference to what is posted on the signs as protocol and what some truckers actually practice. I have noticed many times there are logging trucks in the pullouts while we are calling Km DOWN and we have not heard anyone calling UP. This usually happens on Sunday night while some of the trucks are apparently heading to the camp way south in the Flathead.

Protocol will depend on location, some places call every km down, some places like the east side of babine the downs clear the ups. This is because of barge traffic. For the most part the system works exactly how described by Stomping Tom.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I run 2 Kenwoods. But really, Kenwood, Tad, Icom, they are all good now. Im not into programing on the fly, I would just screw it up and the Kenwoods treat me well, never had an issue with them.

Yeah, I know Joe, he should have retired years ago. Pretty much a hazard on the roads now.

Haha i was thinking of Bill and i think he is pretty good behind the wheel. One trip from the fort to dunkley

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha i was thinking of Bill and i think he is pretty good behind the wheel. One trip from the fort to dunkley

Yes, Mr Mullner is doing well, he has some years in him yet.

Top Bottom